Honda Sports EV Concept revealed at TMS

SonicHB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nismo 350Z, Element SC
Country flag
Japan is certainly trying to catch up to the EV game.

All-new Honda Sports EV Concept unveiled at Tokyo Motor Show
  • World premiere of Sports EV Concept spearheads Tokyo exhibits
  • Japanese debuts for Honda Urban EV Concept, Honda NeuV and all-new CR-V
  • Special anniversary model celebrates 60 years and 100m production of legendary Honda Super Cub
Honda will unveil an all-new electric sports car – the Sports EV Concept – at the 2017 Tokyo Motor Show on 25 October, as part of a broad range of advanced two- and four-wheeled production and concept vehicles.

Other highlights being showcased by Honda are the Urban EV Concept – revealed to an overwhelmingly positive response at the Frankfurt Motor Show in September – and a range of Super Cub motorcycle models celebrating its 60 years anniversary and 100 million units production after the original introduction. Show visitors will also be able to see the Honda NeuV personal mobility concept and the all-new CR-V, both of which will make their Japanese debuts.

Sports EV Concept

Catching the eye with a striking silhouette, friendly face and supple body surfaces, all designed to ensure the car blends into any lifestyle, the Sports EV Concept will have its world premiere in Tokyo. The development team designed the sporty electric car to deliver a feeling of joy and emotional unity to the drive, achieved by efficiently combining the EV powerunit and AI technology in a compact bodyshape.

Honda Civic 10th gen Honda Sports EV Concept revealed at TMS image-uploaded-from-ios-3_2

Honda Civic 10th gen Honda Sports EV Concept revealed at TMS honda-sports-ev-concept-rear_827x510_61508907604
Honda Civic 10th gen Honda Sports EV Concept revealed at TMS image-uploaded-from-ios-3_2
Honda Civic 10th gen Honda Sports EV Concept revealed at TMS image-uploaded-from-ios-4_3
Honda Civic 10th gen Honda Sports EV Concept revealed at TMS image-uploaded-from-ios-6_3
Honda Civic 10th gen Honda Sports EV Concept revealed at TMS image-uploaded-from-ios-7_1
Honda Civic 10th gen Honda Sports EV Concept revealed at TMS image-uploaded-from-ios-9_0
Honda Civic 10th gen Honda Sports EV Concept revealed at TMS image-uploaded-from-ios-10
Honda Civic 10th gen Honda Sports EV Concept revealed at TMS image-uploaded-from-ios-11

RobbJK88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Beat me to it. Love this. Has such a striking classic sports coupe profile and shape with the swooping greenhouse and the pinched front end. Even if they don't do an EV version of this, they need to make this car... it'd be great competition for the GT86, BRZ, Miata

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Civic EX
Country flag
Love this! The Sports EV Concept and Urban EV Concept are two of the best concepts revealed at Tokyo Show this year. I could actually see these getting made. All the other concepts were just too "conceptual" in design to become reality.

jeremiah

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si coupe, 1999 Lexus Gs300
That sports ev looks pretty cool.
I like the compact fastback design.
electric sporty/sports cars have always appealed to me.

I remember when the Tesla roadster came out.
Honda Civic 10th gen Honda Sports EV Concept revealed at TMS Roadster_2.5_windmills_trimmed

Id love to see an electric Honda S2000 or should it be called S3000? (s2k reincarnated)
Sponsored