honda radio nav broke by sales I brought in for recall left with recall not done and radio not working turned around the sales guy said i didnt touch

EPODZ

First Name
eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 honda accord exl
Country flag
my brother purchased us a vehicle for work that became my personal vehicle when he did the sales man said ill make the system sound awesome opened developers mode then went into another screen holding menu then on his way backing out he some how changed the boot sequence With that said I brought the car in for recall the person sales man got into car did some thing again then says why doesn’t your system turn on now my system shows Honda then LCD screens go blank this happened two months ago.
1. I brought car in they said for 130.00 we can diagnose issue..I said your sales guy did something I don’t even know or have not wanted to mess with this system as I use it for work....I said dont bother I have already done that I brought vehicle to several places all with 3000.00 units that work on just honda they said they could see the the ios but everything is turned off blue tooth usb I mean everything no way to access they could reinstall ios for several hundred but I said no ill just bring it to honda they said they could not help. so I went outside and opened the roof a tech stopped and said oh that happens all the time just pull negitive and positive terminals and place them together for 5 min so i left it for 20 min ..nothing got fixed started car Honda symbol.
2. I called corporate they said they dont have techs that can fix these radio's and lcd screens and im SOL disconnected on me.
3. I have pulled fuses I have left the bat terms off all night now my alarm does not even work reconnected jumped in and stared car no problem turn cams work on top backup cam works that's it.
4.tried power button nothing ..pressed all buttons at same time nothing help please help...

closing ..I find it impossible that there is a self-destruct button built in so my 25 years of IT experience comes into play what did he change the boot sequence am i going to have to uninstall the deck open it and pull the Timex battery or fuse inside deck that has to hold the cache?????
Sponsored

Nick D

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 civic si coupe
Country flag
That's some hard to read nonsense. Punctuation is cool. People will be more likely to help you if they can decipher what it is you're trying to communicate.
Sponsored