Honda Pro Jason Civic SI Review/Test drive

Detailmylifeaway

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic type r , s2000 , delsol & soon to be a NSX
Country flag
lol I just watched that, it's a pretty cool little car. But I just can't go for the SI knowing that there's a type r. If there's a better trim level I have to have it. But that's just me , not hating on the si. I'd like to test drive one just cause.

OP
OP
QCivic

QCivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord '17, CR-V '17
Country flag
lol I just watched that, it's a pretty cool little car. But I just can't go for the SI knowing that there's a type r. If there's a better trim level I have to have it. But that's just me , not hating on the si. I'd like to test drive one just cause.
So your trading the STI for the CTR? :headbang:

sonicBOOMgray

Banned
Civic was washed away in Houston Harvey maelstrom
Banned
First Name
UNK (uncle)
Threads
Reaction score
my LX was scathed in Harvey...Houston 42 feet unda
Website
a.msn.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Hatch PMM LX HS 0w-20 FF 5650 miles, 06 Accord V6 MC 5w-20, 95 SC300 V6 QS 10w-30
You don't have a Civic?

Detailmylifeaway

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic type r , s2000 , delsol & soon to be a NSX
Country flag
You don't have a Civic?
No I have a 2015 STI , 2008 s2000 , & Del sol vtec !! Yep I'm trading the STI for the CTR , whitch should be here any day now.. I had fun with my STI , but I'm a Honda enthusiast at heart, I just needed Honda to bring out a car that can compete. The CTR is that car.. I love my STI , but it lacks in some areas that I know the ctr will make up for. The interior on the STI isn't great , the radio sucks , road noise is horrible just to name a few. The CTR's interior alone sold me , and it makes great power. I feel like I'm not loosing much & gaining way more.. but this is just me & my feelings. But don't get me wrong my subaru hasn't skipped a beat & I will miss it.
Sponsored