Honda "loyalty program"

timcole421

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T Sensing Sedan
What are the perks of this? Bought my 07 EX coupe at my local dealership. 297k miles, two crashes (one a total loss that I fixed myself) and a ton of stories later.....I am still driving it and am in need of a new one. Read little about the loyalty program and can't find much info through searches.

Thanks in advance....
Sponsored

HondaMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
The loyalty program is extra "money" that you can get for being a current Honda vehicle owner!

It may be limited to certain models, such as:

(EXAMPLE) if you are a current Civic owner, you get an extra $750 dealer cash to use on certain vehicles!

rockwooroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic LX 2013, EX 2016
Country flag
In Canada you get a 1% reduction of the finance rate if you still have a Honda vehicle being financed or recently payed off.

benjaminh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Accord EX Orchid
The loyalty program is extra "money" that you can get for being a current Honda vehicle owner!

It may be limited to certain models, such as:

(EXAMPLE) if you are a current Civic owner, you get an extra $750 dealer cash to use on certain vehicles!
By any chance would you be willing to post a link? I can't find this....?

Ken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 2016 Touring
Country flag
Yes...link please. Also when we negotiate can we get the best deal first and then use this?
I currently drive an 06 civic.

HondaMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
Yes...link please. Also when we negotiate can we get the best deal first and then use this?
I currently drive an 06 civic.
Right now there is nothing out on the new Civics yet, as it is a brand new vehicle!

All of the dealers will try to sell these for sticker for as long as they can!

benjaminh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Accord EX Orchid
Right now there is nothing out on the new Civics yet, as it is a brand new vehicle!

All of the dealers will try to sell these for sticker for as long as they can!
Understandable. But are there really Honda loyalty rebates on the Accord or any other models? Can't find any info about that, and never heard of it before this thread.

pukemon

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 DBP Civic SI
Honda loyalty usually is lower % financing and/or dealer cash to use lower price or get free accessories.

Ken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 2016 Touring
Country flag
They do not have it for the civic now... At least not the 2016s

hondo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I don't think it's a universal program that a previous Honda owner can use towards any car. They apply it towards models they are trying to sell.

Jens_sedanEX18

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Ex
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Question: if I recently financed a car through the bank at the dealership but not financed it through the dealership, can I still sign up for loyalty program? It seems as though the previous owners had the car signed up for it but not sure where I can find any info on it.

REBELXSi

Señor Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Si coupe RIP, '20 CRV EX-L Hybrid
Country flag
Question: if I recently financed a car through the bank at the dealership but not financed it through the dealership, can I still sign up for loyalty program? It seems as though the previous owners had the car signed up for it but not sure where I can find any info on it.
I don't think that's how it works. Pretty sure it's for new vehicles financed through Honda. I could be wrong but I don't think so.

Jens_sedanEX18

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Ex
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I don't think that's how it works. Pretty sure it's for new vehicles financed through Honda. I could be wrong but I don't think so.
Actually I think you’re right. It would make sense. I was wondering because on my equinox I was part of the MyChevroletRewards and my suv was used. So not sure if it’s only available on new cars being financed or purchased. ??‍♀
Sponsored