First Name
Sherry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CW Civic Type R (FK8)
Country flag
care to detail the steps?
I had to make a new Apple ID. Trying to change the region on your current one is a bitch. They tell you to unsubscribe to anything (Apple Music/etc) if you want to change your region, but even if you do, it'll still give you that prompt that you can't change your region.

So,
1. Make a new Apple ID. Have the country set to France.
2. Log into your new Apple ID on your iPhone.
3. Go to App Store. Should be able to see the LogR app from there.
4. Try to download. It'll prompt you to sign into your Apple ID again. Then, you'll have to review your information (agree to privacy policy, add an address and phone number). I gave a fake address and phone number.
5. After verifying information, you should be able to download and install LogR.

Not sure if it happened to the others, but it took a while for it to load the "review your information" page on my phone. Just give it time to load I guess.

CTRMAN

First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Crystal Black FK8R
Country flag
I had to make a new Apple ID. Trying to change the region on your current one is a bitch. They tell you to unsubscribe to anything (Apple Music/etc) if you want to change your region, but even if you do, it'll still give you that prompt that you can't change your region.

So,
1. Make a new Apple ID. Have the country set to France.
2. Log into your new Apple ID on your iPhone.
3. Go to App Store. Should be able to see the LogR app from there.
4. Try to download. It'll prompt you to sign into your Apple ID again. Then, you'll have to review your information (agree to privacy policy, add an address and phone number). I gave a fake address and phone number.
5. After verifying information, you should be able to download and install LogR.

Not sure if it happened to the others, but it took a while for it to load the "review your information" page on my phone. Just give it time to load I guess.
that’s what I did

dwag0588

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CW CTR, 2014 Mazda CX-5, 2006 NC Miata, 2018 Silverado 5.3 (work)
Country flag
My OCD is pleased to see that the car in the app is CW.

Shermanator

First Name
Sherman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R Fk8
Country flag
Can confirm for a 2019, it doesn’t work. No data is read on the screens. The app opens and displays on the headunit though.
I am assuming your in the United States?? In Australia our 2018/19 comes with Honda Sensing. So I wonder if it will be the same for us.?. I am not at all fussed one bit if we don't get it. It does not reflect my driving experience.

My enjoyment is enjoying spirited drives in the hills and not so much tracking. One other thing is the app out for Android as well?

b2point0h

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R, 2006 v8 4x4 4Runner
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I am assuming your in the United States?? In Australia our 2018/19 comes with Honda Sensing. So I wonder if it will be the same for us.?. I am not at all fussed one bit if we don't get it. It does not reflect my driving experience.

My enjoyment is enjoying spirited drives in the hills and not so much tracking. One other thing is the app out for Android as well?
Yes I am in the US. Per the release notes this does not have to do with Honda sensing but rather the model year. I may dig into the ipa and see what I can find.

This app does a lot more than just log your lap times.

Lust

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Champ White Type R
Country flag
Yes I am in the US. Per the release notes this does not have to do with Honda sensing but rather the model year. I may dig into the ipa and see what I can find.

This app does a lot more than just log your lap times.
Let me know your thoughts on it. Hopefully it’s worth getting for a MY19

b2point0h

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R, 2006 v8 4x4 4Runner
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Let me know your thoughts on it. Hopefully it’s worth getting for a MY19
It looks awesome and can detail a lot of features, but unfortunately it doesn’t work for our MY19’s, as expected ?

Byron Sexton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mazdaspeed6, 2020 Civic Type R SGP #36784
Country flag
Damn no ETA on US version yet come on Honda....