Honda Kills Off CR-Z

kperalta

AluminiumCivic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
This is giving me nightmares about lemonparty after it was brought up here on the forums last night... oh god...

Slightly related - saw a Rallye Red Touring coupe while out and about today...definitely a head-turner
You weren't supposed to Google images!!!
Sponsored

Gavnzdad

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You weren't supposed to Google images!!!
Man, that is just too funny.

Billy's just setting there, drinking a soda, someone mentions lemon party, he says "what the hell is that", types it in Google, accidentally clicks images, and....:eek:

Last edited:

Civic_Honey627

Can't hide from the cops in this one!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-L Coupe Energy Green!!!
Country flag

Billy's just setting there, drinking a soda, someone mentions lemon party, he says "what the hell is that", types it in Google, accidentally clicks images, and....:eek:
I have no idea either but I'm going to go with my female intuition and NOT Google it!

OP
OP
Billy4202

Billy4202

Banned
Banned
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 BNP Touring, '07 Mercury Milan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

I've already been scarred/desensitized by the Internet...I've seen much worse TBH. And on a Friday night? Def. not soda... :D

Pro tip: Don't even have to click Images to get the full pic. That Urban Dictionary definition is more than enough... :confused1:

I have no idea either but I'm going to go with my female intuition and NOT Google it!
Your intuition is right - Googling indiscriminately is like, one of my vices at this point in my life lol.

Gavnzdad

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
And on a Friday night? Def. not soda...
Oh, my bad.

Billy's just setting there, drinking a BEER, someone mentions lemon party, he says "what the hell is that", types it in Google, accidentally clicks images, and....:eek:

Better?

Edit: By the way, for our younger audience, BEER is code word for apple juice. I would never condone the consumption of alcoholic beverages. :beer:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Billy4202

Billy4202

Banned
Banned
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 BNP Touring, '07 Mercury Milan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Oh, my bad.

Billy's just setting there, drinking a BEER, someone mentions lemon party, he says "what the hell is that", types it in Google, accidentally clicks images, and....:eek:

Better?

Edit: By the way, for our younger audience, BEER is code word for apple juice. I would never condone the consumption of alcoholic beverages. :beer:
Oh yeah, uh yeah it's beer, not a uh, girly drink. No it's either beer or whisky on the rocks for me, that's, uhmm yeah...

Dontjudgemeittastesgood

Last edited:

madean

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring, 2012 Lexus CT200h
Vehicle Showcase
I think one of the drawbacks to the CR-Z was gas mileage in the mid-30s for a hybrid power train with poor power. It's a shame they're killing it off instead of dropping in the 1.5L turbo. That would be an awesome ride!

BakedTuna

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Civic Si EP3
I think one of the drawbacks to the CR-Z was gas mileage in the mid-30s for a hybrid power train with poor power. It's a shame they're killing it off instead of dropping in the 1.5L turbo. That would be an awesome ride!
The 1.5 with a six speed and I would take it over a new Civic of course I do at least 500 miles a week by myself, no need for back seats.

slowride

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PMM Type-R
Country flag
The dealership I buy from sold their last CR-Z to an employee for around $15k...they lost their collective asses on that deal

Civic_Honey627

Can't hide from the cops in this one!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-L Coupe Energy Green!!!
Country flag
I like the Final Label edition, it's a very cute car, I just wouldn't buy one. Honda Civic 10th gen Honda Kills Off CR-Z images-48

ichii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic coupe and 2011 CR-Z
Country flag
I don't get mid-30s in mine maybe low 40s, then again I don't gun it at every stop or drive it aggressively. Overall a 2 seater is not for everyone, but it's perfect for my long trip to work everyday.
Sponsored