First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SI Sedan
Country flag
Hello,

I was pretty disappointed by the Interior Trim Kit 08Z03-TBA-180. Considering it was $181, I expected it to be better. I didn't realize it was just red plastic that went over the grey trim and in my case poorly. I couldn't get a good picture, but a the top was almost clear in a few areas. In the pictures below, you can see how the ends don't quite cover the trim allowing they grey to poke out.

I'm not sure if I'll leave it like this or pop out the trim and wrap it.

Honda Civic 10th gen Honda Interior Trim Kit AiG0v5k
Honda Civic 10th gen Honda Interior Trim Kit MtM1u71

USPmatch

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI sedan
Country flag
You could have bought the dash trim from a CTR on eBay . Exact fit on all of the 16-18 civic dash boards ( unsure about 2019).

Honda Civic 10th gen Honda Interior Trim Kit 5EC2B8C4-4B2B-47E1-877B-E2ED2E578FB2

Honda Civic 10th gen Honda Interior Trim Kit 00FA08CC-A362-4463-9497-B4509058D287

Bru87tr

You could have bought the dash trim from a CTR on eBay . Exact fit on all of the 16-18 civic dash boards ( unsure about 2019).

5EC2B8C4-4B2B-47E1-877B-E2ED2E578FB2.jpeg

00FA08CC-A362-4463-9497-B4509058D287.jpeg
Are those easy to pop out and pop back in ? Seems like it. I want to buy the silver trim dash for my car as the upper trim is black on my LX.

USPmatch

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI sedan
Country flag
It’s pretty easy to change them. It’s easier to swap out the entire piece , rather than trying to only change the painted trim. The only one that might give you trouble is the large section that has the vents attached that is over the glove box.

Side note: the front door carbon fiber/red trim from the CTR also directly fits the front doors of any 16 and up sedan. Will not work as far as i know on a coupe, they have longer doors.

Edd

First Name
Edd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic EX sedan
Country flag
Hello,

I was pretty disappointed by the Interior Trim Kit 08Z03-TBA-180. Considering it was $181, I expected it to be better. I didn't realize it was just red plastic that went over the grey trim and in my case poorly. I couldn't get a good picture, but a the top was almost clear in a few areas. In the pictures below, you can see how the ends don't quite cover the trim allowing they grey to poke out.

AiG0v5k.jpg
MtM1u71.jpg
My eBay China red trim doesn't have that clear looking skin I noticed in your 2nd pic. Is it possible it's a temporary clear film protector skin that peels off?

OP
OP
2019SIRallye

2019SIRallye

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SI Sedan
Country flag
My eBay China red trim doesn't have that clear looking skin I noticed in your 2nd pic. Is it possible it's a temporary clear film protector skin that peels off?
It might be. I tried to see if it was, but it didn't seem to come off. I'll take another look today.

OP
OP
2019SIRallye

2019SIRallye

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SI Sedan
Country flag
Honda sent me this:

Thank you for contacting Honda Automobile Customer Service. We appreciate you as a customer and the opportunity of responding to your part kit complaint.

We are sorry to hear about your concern with the part and would recommend that you follow up with your local Honda dealership regarding this part and instillation.

We would like to ensure that we up to date information for you. At your convenience, please respond with the following information:

• Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
  • Vehicle mileage
  • Involved Honda dealership
  • Your mailing address and daytime phone number
We thank you for your time and welcome you to contact us with any additional questions or concerns.

Kind regards,
Honda Civic Type R all-new generation REVIEW Exterior/Interior neu 2018 - AutogefĂĽhl

Honda Automobile Customer Service
Case #09567818

So they don't give a crap...

CivicPlease

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Sedan
Country flag
Hello,

AiG0v5k.jpg
MtM1u71.jpg
I suggest you just try to return those pieces I went with the cheaper option of using pinstripes on my car I have an LX as well. It costed me about 4 dollars from Autozone.

https://m.autozone.com/exterior-dress-up/pinstriping/prostripe-pinstriping/7343_0_0?location=

USPmatch

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI sedan
Country flag
Part Number please.
I bought them on eBay from several different wrecked CTR’s that are being parted out.

I bought most of the dash board from a CTR to get those , and the door trims are each from a different wrecked CTR and different seller. Your just going to have to look .
Sponsored