TTorres1183
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Check out todays video as i show you all how to hack your factory head unit without a laptop! If you have any questions please feel free to ask! ENJOY :D

Sponsored

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
Probably should ask him if he want you to publicly announce his web site. I wouldn't want bunch of rando trying to access my web site even through there's a password

OP
OP
ttorres1183

ttorres1183

TTorres1183
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Probably should ask him if he want you to publicly announce his web site. I wouldn't want bunch of rando trying to access my web site even through there's a password
we may have discussed some things...

Swordfish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic
Country flag
Check out todays video as i show you all how to hack your factory head unit without a laptop! If you have any questions please feel free to ask! ENJOY :D

Hey I have seen your videos and I enjoy watching them. Just a suggestion, not sure if you would consider also doing maintenance videos. The oil change one was pretty good and came out well and just routine maintenance stuff would be a good addition to your channel. if you consider it Sometimes it's hard to find just maintenance videos, usually they are performance mods typically.

Fanoflive

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Coupe EXT 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
This how I did the HondaHack as well. I have rooted several phones over the years and this is the absolutely the easiest root I have ever done. Be sure to go Pro version to show support for what codeage has done. This is great work.

Fanoflive

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Another thing, a couple tips that make installing apks even easier. Use the browser on the head unit, go to the website that has the apk that you want to install and download directly to the head unit. NO USB FLASHDRIVE NEEDED. After apk is downloaded go to HondaHack app and click install app from local disk and it will find all the apks that are available to install. Click install and enjoy your new app.

RODSCIVIC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Acura MDX 2016 Focus ST 2018 Si Sedan
Country flag
Another thing, a couple tips that make installing apks even easier. Use the browser on the head unit, go to the website that has the apk that you want to install and download directly to the head unit. NO USB FLASHDRIVE NEEDED. After apk is downloaded go to HondaHack app and click install app from local disk and it will find all the apks that are available to install. Click install and enjoy your new app.
Will the DirecTV APK work?

Fanoflive

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Unfortunately, I don't think it will. All of the versions that I can find are for android 4.4+ and this is 4.2.2. I did find a Sling TV apk (version 4.8.7.487) that should work but I haven't tested it as of yet.

OP
OP
ttorres1183

ttorres1183

TTorres1183
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Unfortunately, I don't think it will. All of the versions that I can find are for android 4.4+ and this is 4.2.2. I did find a Sling TV apk (version 4.8.7.487) that should work but I haven't tested it as of yet.
Sling would be cool!

Fanoflive

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Sling would be cool!
Unfortunately that version installed but Sling said I had to upgrade to latest version before I proceeded. All other versions required 4.4+ so I will have to research more.

OP
OP
ttorres1183

ttorres1183

TTorres1183
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Unfortunately that version installed but Sling said I had to upgrade to latest version before I proceeded. All other versions required 4.4+ so I will have to research more.
It makes you update?

Fanoflive

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It makes you update?
It says I have to update before I can proceed. I just looked at SlingTv website and it supports 4.4 and above. So it looks like they have stopped their app from working on 4.2.2.

OP
OP
ttorres1183

ttorres1183

TTorres1183
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
It says I have to update before I can proceed. I just looked at SlingTv website and it supports 4.4 and above. So it looks like they have stopped their app from working on 4.2.2.
Awww booo
Sponsored