Honda Hack Key Remapping question (need to reset it)

MuffinMcFluffin

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Honda Civic EX, 2019 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
So I jumped into the Key Remapping section, didn't really know what each bit was going to do, so when I wanted to add a custom command I pressed the Down key on my steering wheel, hoping it would then prompt me whether I wanted a touch or hold remapping. It didn't (I found out later I had to hold it down that step before), so I deleted that key remapping.

Unfortunately, now my down button doesn't do anything. After adding a custom key remapping to it and then deleting it, it no longer does its normal thing of changing audio sources (among other things it can probably do).

I can get it all back by disabling the remapping feature entirely, but I'd like to still get some custom controls in there. How can I reset my key remapping settings completely?

Thanks!
Sponsored

Mingueeel

First Name
Miguel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic X Prestige 1.5T 6MT EU
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Weird, I cannot reproduce it, it goes back to the original function when I delete the key mapping for the "down" button.

Just 2 suggestions:
1. Try to assign any function (e.g: screensaver) to that button and then delete it again.
2. Try to delete all HondaHack settings from the Apps menu (Delete Cache and Delete Data). Take note of your HondaHack settings first.

OP
OP
MuffinMcFluffin

MuffinMcFluffin

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Honda Civic EX, 2019 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
So actually I just assigned something to the "hold up" key and it seems to have disabled my "tap up" keys. Maybe there is just an option in the "tap up/down" for me to find my "switch audio sources" stuff? It's kind of weird that it's doing this, unless this is behaving normally.

Just trying everything before I have to reset my Honda Hack settings is all.

I'm guessing mine goes back to the original function as well, but I was just saying that right after I deleted I added the "hold down" function to something else and noticed that "tap down" didn't do anything.