mrturtle8088

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic
Country flag
ok, I have the 2017 Is coupe I'm trying to figure out how to activate the camera while moving forward anyone got this?
Did you assign a button to activate it yet? I had trouble with mine so I took off the assigned button
Sponsored

Micah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Si 4DR FlashPro +9psi (3k-14k) Ktuner TSP Stage 1(14k-30k+) '17 Traverse LT AWD
Country flag
I mapped it to one of the call buttons but it’s still glitchy. Sometimes It makes my screen turn black and won’t let me do anything until I reset the HU.
Same issue with my car. I deleted the mapping.

mrturtle8088

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic
Country flag
Same issue with my car. I deleted the mapping.
There’s an update now so it doesn’t conflict with the lanewatch camera. I just updated when I got home. I’ll keep you guys updated later when I go to work if the same issue keeps happening.

Micah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Si 4DR FlashPro +9psi (3k-14k) Ktuner TSP Stage 1(14k-30k+) '17 Traverse LT AWD
Country flag
I installed the update. Then won the "System Update" lottery. So half my commute was waiting for the ADB timeout to reboot. After that, enabled the rear camera mapped to long press of end call. It still smashed to black but only for a moment now. No need to reboot. Drove home. Woke up this morning. Tried the same mapping again and now it works. I wish it showed the view aspect buttons, but I keep it on the widest view anyway so it isn't bad.

The seat belt voice sounds like a factory setting. Nice addition.

So install and implemented features could be smoother, but it does work as intended.

Andre80

First Name
white civic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic X 1.5 sport +
Country flag
forgive me, can you explain to me how to set the key for the rear view camera? I have been trying for days but I can't find it

Dimitron84

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI
Country flag
Mine wont update, I have pro and it says no updates available and when I click about I'm not on 5.05

Dimitron84

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI
Country flag
You have to do it from the honda hack online app install
Wait what.... Can you give me instructions I'm lost, like the website where we installed it from? What's the point of the update button then ‍♂

Dimitron84

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI
Country flag
Found it... Intro video? Wtf not that the option worked, videos in preview would not play
Sponsored