Honda Hack 5.05 one button rear view camera

Koshasha

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si, CR-V
Country flag
is it possible to turn off the seat belt alert?

Caestus

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I am going to fumble around with the camera again tomorrow. I am going on day 2 where I cannot find how to key map it.

Micah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Si 4DR FlashPro +9psi (3k-14k) Ktuner TSP Stage 1(14k-30k+) '17 Traverse LT AWD
Country flag
Use long press on the call hangup button. It is a good map. Also free memory on long press down and free memory turbo on long press up.

If you go through the menus in honda hack it is hard to miss. Look again

IronFusion

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Coupe EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Umm seat belt Already dings, id be more impressed if he turned that off.... who sits in the car and drains the battery ‍♂, charging rate.... ok I guess alternator is working.... and what’s the US button for the rear camera?
When I first did the Honda Hack I connected to wifi and added Play Store Apps. I also sat there and uploaded a bunch of pre-configured tune to my Ktuner and then flashed once or twice. My car must have been low on battery because it was like it kept passing out: https://www.civicx.com/threads/swim-may-have-bricked-their-da-or-battery.29864/#post-500880

wheedy

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I don't see the rear view camera as an option when I try to remap a key. I'm on 5.0.10. Anyone else? Or do I have to enable it somewhere?

Micah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Si 4DR FlashPro +9psi (3k-14k) Ktuner TSP Stage 1(14k-30k+) '17 Traverse LT AWD
Country flag
Can we put request in, maybe the car can welcome us by first name when we first get in ‍♂.
Just make a custom video for startup

Zeffenn

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Has anyone else had an issue with the latest Honda hack pro 5.0.10 regarding the rear camera button? I have found a glitch, when riding down the road, I press the rear camera button then hit the right turn signal and the side camera pops up, the screen will then be locked on the right camera and cannot be switched to anything else unless the car is turned off or the head unit is rebooted.

Naruske

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Country flag
Mhmhm i did this yesterday and it has been lagging like crazy. Maybe i just need to give a few days to adjust or something but the delays/lags is really killing it for me. :/ Also i do the free up cache/memory thing but still get noticeable delays and such

phornea

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring Manual
Country flag
Has anyone else had an issue with the latest Honda hack pro 5.0.10 regarding the rear camera button? I have found a glitch, when riding down the road, I press the rear camera button then hit the right turn signal and the side camera pops up, the screen will then be locked on the right camera and cannot be switched to anything else unless the car is turned off or the head unit is rebooted.
Yup, check out my post here: https://www.civicx.com/threads/latest-honda-hack-pro-v5-0-5-is-awesome.38249/page-3#post-639507

My first complaint is of the rear view camera, which, despite advertised as software having been updated to not interfere with side camera, mine is interfering in every way possible (using signal, using button on turn signal or even going into reverse).
You must come out of the rear view camera, or otherwise it will get stuck. Although what I found with mine is that if I wait a while, like 1 min, then press the rear view camera button again, it works to reset it (turn it off again).

Boosted1one

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crystal Black FI FC1 Si âś“
forgive me, can you explain to me how to set the key for the rear view camera? I have been trying for days but I can't find it
I am going to fumble around with the camera again tomorrow. I am going on day 2 where I cannot find how to key map it.
I don't see the rear view camera as an option when I try to remap a key. I'm on 5.0.10. Anyone else? Or do I have to enable it somewhere?
The rear view camera will be one of the options you can choose during the key remapping process.

Before even thinking about the camera, you need to figure out to remap keys in hondahack.

It is during that process when a window pops up for you to choose what new function to place there ie. Open Waze app, toggle REAR CAMERA, etc.

I haven't been able to remap the arrows (long press) without losing the original short press function.

Anyone else?

Also Waze via Honda hack is EXTREMELY SLOW and looks like SNES 16bit graphics. Running it via android auto is better for me given it doesn't lag everything else down.

wheedy

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yeah, see, I'm missing the rear view camera option entirely. It's just not there and the app says that it's registered premium.

Syco54645

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Civic Ex Hatch, Nissan Altima
Country flag
Can we map the phone button to go to Android auto/carplay if it is connected? If not can I submit a feature request for this?

phornea

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring Manual
Country flag
Yeah, see, I'm missing the rear view camera option entirely. It's just not there and the app says that it's registered premium.
You haven't actually upgraded to the latest Honda Hack version. It's in the online app install list and has to be installed as an app rather than by checking for updates for ur current version.
Sponsored