First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E36 M3, Ducati 748, '17 EGP Si Coupe
Country flag
But the car is running lmao
that doesn't mean your alternator is charging the battery. The car can run for a good while on just a battery that was already charged.

Or it could have been just a glitch. It's happened to me before when my battery was low because I had a voltage drain (a bluetooth adapter connected to my OBD port was draining the battery slowly). My alternator and battery were fine though
Sponsored

ilipac

@blueFK7
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
that doesn't mean your alternator is charging the battery. The car can run for a good while on just a battery that was already charged.

Or it could have been just a glitch. It's happened to me before when my battery was low because I had a voltage drain (a bluetooth adapter connected to my OBD port was draining the battery slowly). My alternator and battery were fine though
I am running my Ktuner v2 via obd and my footwell lights through fuse taps

nickname

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic Touring
Country flag
Has anyone figured out why the reverse camera sometimes pops up as a black screen, the returns to the normal display?

Zeffenn

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Has anyone figured out why the reverse camera sometimes pops up as a black screen, the returns to the normal display?
It's the MOST annoying glitch with the hack. Best fix is to press and hold the volume button on the head unit for several seconds until the prompt pops up to restart the unit.

nickname

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic Touring
Country flag
It's the MOST annoying glitch with the hack. Best fix is to press and hold the volume button on the head unit for several seconds until the prompt pops up to restart the unit.
Do you mean the audio power button?
Yeah, I've tried that multiple times and I'm still getting the same glitch. Oh well

Zeffenn

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Do you mean the audio power button?
Yeah, I've tried that multiple times and I'm still getting the same glitch. Oh well
Yep, that's the one. The last update for Honda hack included a fix for this but it doesn't work for me. Maybe just check that you are on the most current version of the hack. This could also be a symptom of just a bad camera.
Sponsored