Honda Error Codes - OBD2 - Torque Pro

SCOPESYS

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI Coupe. . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Maxima Wagon. . . . . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Pulsar NX . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Maxima Wagon (2nd Donor Wagon for parts)
Country flag
New to actually using OBD2 and Torque Pro ..

Should I be able to read ALL 10th gen Honda Civic Error Codes (and Sensors) when using Torque Pro ?

If not, Is there an Addon for the GenX Honda Civics for Torque Pro. ?

Is there any better OBD2 software that can be used with a WiFi ODB2 Reader, that is better suited to the Honda codes and Sensors ?
Sponsored

OP
OP
SCOPESYS

SCOPESYS

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI Coupe. . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Maxima Wagon. . . . . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Pulsar NX . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Maxima Wagon (2nd Donor Wagon for parts)
Country flag
Thanks ... read the thread.. a massive struggle just to find two Honda specific Pids :(

I was hoping for list of Honda specific Pids, that I could import into Torque Pro .

I did find a list of what were reported to be Honda specific Pids, and their equations, but when I tried a few, they did not seem to give meaningful results :(

Not a big deal, just more distractions, and maybe something to play about with this winter.
Sponsored