PilotCivicEXL

First Name
CivicEXL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EXL 2016
Country flag
I have a 2016 civic exl with 60k miles. Love the car and the amazing gas mileage. No fuel dilution. Was concerned about the AC issue. I took to the Honda dealership in Shelton Curtis Ryan Honda. They will replace the faulty condenser for free and provide a loaner car

thanks to Honda for standing behind the quality of the car and doing the right thing for the customer.
Sponsored

TypeX

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ASPEC RDX
Country flag
I have a 2016 civic exl with 60k miles. Love the car and the amazing gas mileage. No fuel dilution. Was concerned about the AC issue. I took to the Honda dealership in Shelton Curtis Ryan Honda. They will replace the faulty condenser for free and provide a loaner car

thanks to Honda for standing behind the quality of the car and doing the right thing for the customer.

So you asked them if they cover a repair that honda has extended for 10yrs and unlimited miles
Newsflash every dealer has to ! Lol

https://www.civicx.com/forum/thread...ranty-to-10-years-for-2016-2018-civics.40176/

OP
OP

PilotCivicEXL

First Name
CivicEXL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EXL 2016
Country flag
I went there because the AC was not working. Hey, Its great to see Honda stand by its quality and fixing the issue even after I put 60K miles in the car

calonzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
I went there because the AC was not working. Hey, Its great to see Honda stand by its quality and fixing the issue even after I put 60K miles in the car
True, but there were a lot of complaints before they did.

But as a big company, I guess it is hard to figure out quickly who is to blame. Until they are sure they are at fault, they are not going to give out free repairs.

latole

Civic Lx 2018 Manual , Civic LX 2016 Manual
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Lx 2018 Manual , Civic LX 2016 Manual
Country flag
True, but there were a lot of complaints before they did.

But as a big company, I guess it is hard to figure out quickly who is to blame. Until they are sure they are at fault, they are not going to give out free repairs.
100 % right .
Sponsored