onixxxroc

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda civic cvt 1.5t
Country flag
Hello friends, can someone tell me the way to communicate with honda europa, honda japan and honda usa? I need to expose my problem with the car because honda spain washes its hands, thank you very much, please help
Sponsored

JDM Power

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Type R (FK8)
Country flag
You can send them a letter at the Tokyo headquarter :
Address: 2-1- 1 Minami-Aoyama, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 107-8556, Japan. Tel: 03-3423-1111.

OP
OP

onixxxroc

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda civic cvt 1.5t
Country flag
You can send them a letter at the Tokyo headquarter :
Address: 2-1- 1 Minami-Aoyama, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 107-8556, Japan. Tel: 03-3423-1111.
This is the address for send a letter?, thank you very much!, and electrocin address have you got? thankyou again

JDM Power

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
This is the adress of the Honda headquarter in Tokyo and I presume that if you will send a letter there, it will be processed and sent to the departament or to the employee where you want to arrive, forwarding correspondence happens in any institution in the world when you adress it.
Of course, this is not certain, but you can try.
Or, you can try to call them at that telephone number, and ask for an email adress where you will be allowed to send them an email, considering your problem, and of course, it will be must to talk to them in english.
But first, probably it will be recommended to adress your Honda national importer in Spain, and to try to get an answer from them. You can also try to get a meeting with the Japanese representative working in the domestic importer from Spain, and present the problem you have.
Good luck !

Last edited:
OP
OP

onixxxroc

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda civic cvt 1.5t
Country flag
This is the adress of the Honda headquarter in Tokyo and I presume that if you will send a letter there, it will be processed and sent to the departament or to the employee where you want to arrive, forwarding correspondence happens in any institution in the world when you adress it.
Of course, this is not certain, but you can try.
Or, you can try to call them at that telephone number, and ask for an email adress where you will be allowed to send them an email, considering your problem, and of course, it will be must to talk to them in english.
But first, probably it will be recommended to adress your Honda national importer in Spain, and to try to get an answer from them. You can also try to get a meeting with the Japanese representative working in the domestic importer from Spain, and present the problem you have.
Good luck !
Thank you very much, I spoke with Honda Spain and the dealership here in Spain who sold me the car and they ignore me with the noise that the CVT makes me, I have paid a lot of money for the car so that with only 40,000 km I have been sounding the damn whistle of the cvt, that is why I will send my complaints to Japan and invite you to see the videos that I have posted on youtube of my car with the sound .... no more thank you very much sir

JDM Power

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Usually, repairing a mechanical issue is not the responsibility of the national importer, but of the dealership.
If your dealership deny that there is a mechanical problem, you can present the car to several other Honda dealerships, independent of the one you have already addressed, and ask them to make a complete inspection on the mechanical part of your car.
If they will find the issue wich you pretend to exist, you can also ask them to draw up a document from which to emerge the discovered problems.
Then, with those documents, you can contact your local dealership and show them that documents, to prove them that your problem is real, and ask them to repair it.
If they continue to deny, ask them to draw up a document from wich to emerge that there are no issues discovered by them, and then, you can adress to the Office for Consumer Protection in your country, with a complain with those documents attached, or even to the Honda headquarter.
Good luck !

Last edited:
OP
OP

onixxxroc

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda civic cvt 1.5t
Country flag
Usually, repairing a mechanical issue is not the responsibility of the national importer, but of the dealership.
If your dealership deny that there is a mechanical problem, you can present the car to several other Honda dealerships, independent of the one you have already addressed, and ask them to make a complete inspection on the mechanical part of your car.
If they will find the issue wich you pretend to exist, you can also ask them to draw up a document from which to emerge the discovered problems.
Then, with those documents, you can contact your local dealership and show them that documents, to prove them that your problem is real, and ask them to repair it.
If they continue to deny, ask them to draw up a document from wich to emerge that there are no issues discovered by them, and then, you can adress to the Office for Consumer Protection in your country, with a complain with those documents attached, or even to the Honda headquarter.
Good luck !
Thank you very much the dealer refuses to admit that there is a problem, they have heard the noise but they say that honda does not repair unless the gearbox fails, which today is fine, but there is that turbo-type noise that It should not be there .... they also refuse to make a document that this noise could lead to the failure of the cvt in the future ..... that's how things are in Spain, thank you very much, what I will do is write to Honda Japan, and as it says to take the car to another dealership, the problem that the closest I have is 120km, here is a long distance, again thank you very much and happy holidays and new year

JDM Power

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Maybe the possibility to solve the problem is worth the little effort to go to another dealership. There are many posts on car forums where various owners say that their technical problems have been solved quickly and competently by another dealer.
The quality of the services can be different, depending on the human and professional quality of the employees of the respective company.
However, this could probably have been the quickest way to solve the mechanical problem.
I don't think any dealership will ever issue a document showing that a possible mechanical defect that they consider does not require repairs will generate a greater defect. All you can request is a document stating that your car has been inspected, that it also shows the respective symptoms (as you already said they heard that noise) and that they do not appreciate that symptom as a defect, or that no repairs are required.

Last edited:
OP
OP

onixxxroc

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda civic cvt 1.5t
Country flag
Maybe the possibility to solve the problem is worth the little effort to go to another dealership. There are many posts on car forums where various owners say that their technical problems have been solved quickly and competently by another dealer.
The quality of the services can be different, depending on the human and professional quality of the employees of the respective company.
However, this could probably have been the quickest way to solve the mechanical problem.
I don't think any dealership will ever issue a document showing that a possible mechanical defect that they consider does not require repairs will generate a greater defect. All you can request is a document stating that your car has been inspected, that it also shows the respective symptoms (as you already said they heard that noise) and that they do not appreciate that symptom as a defect, or that no repairs are required.
Well, you are right, I will take you to another as soon as the covid lowers the contajios and it is safer to travel ... thank you very much! however surely write to Honda Japan so they know that here they do not treat well .....
Sponsored