Honda Civic Type R video.

JDhonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 CTR #2043, 03 S2000, 05 Element, 69 Charger
Hi, I will certainly consider it and will take a look at one when the dealers get them!
i think she's going to be one hell of a car! there are some other threads on here like a color voting poll and an aging poll and such, feel free to cast your opinion and welcome to the forum! There is a lot of good info and expertise on here from a lot of good people

OP
OP
Mike R

Mike R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 VW Golf R. 2017 Nissan Micra.
Country flag
i think she's going to be one hell of a car! there are some other threads on here like a color voting poll and an aging poll and such, feel free to cast your opinion and welcome to the forum! There is a lot of good info and expertise on here from a lot of good people
Many thanks for the welcome! I went to a motoring festival last May in Stratford upon Avon and Honda had a roadshow there. There was a Touring car championship Civic Type R on display, everyone was lining up to sit in it. I sat in a grey CTR. FK2 and was very impressed with it. I intend to visit this year's event and hope the 2018 model will be there to try!

JDhonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 CTR #2043, 03 S2000, 05 Element, 69 Charger
Many thanks for the welcome! I went to a motoring festival last May in Stratford upon Avon and Honda had a roadshow there. There was a Touring car championship Civic Type R on display, everyone was lining up to sit in it. I sat in a grey CTR. FK2 and was very impressed with it. I intend to visit this year's event and hope the 2018 model will be there to try!
very cool, if happen to go this year, make sure to take some pictures and post them up. I'm sure everyone would love to see some close of pics other than whats been seen at the Geneva show, especially if its a different color!

OP
OP
Mike R

Mike R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 VW Golf R. 2017 Nissan Micra.
Country flag
very cool, if happen to go this year, make sure to take some pictures and post them up. I'm sure everyone would love to see some close of pics other than whats been seen at the Geneva show, especially if its a different color!
I certainty will and I will take some when the dealers get them.
Sponsored