Honda Civic Type-R Over sticker dealer naughty list.

wishistillhadmyITR

First Name
d
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F87 M2 (former 00' EBP Si, PYITR 0081, Evo VIII, IX, 15' WRX STi, Focus RS))
Country flag
Which Cali dealer if you don’t mind revealing?
indio. They’ve been great so far. I think they just want to move cars.

good financing rate too.

even though they have adm, the belong on the nice list given that this is SoCal.
Sponsored

bushido69

First Name
Hiro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SGP Type R, 2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport, 2012 Mazda CX-9 GT, 2002 Lexus ES300
Country flag
indio. They’ve been great so far. I think they just want to move cars.

good financing rate too.

even though they have adm, the belong on the nice list given that this is SoCal.
Yup. That’s a rarity. Plz post pics when u get a chance. Btw, did the Ctr qualify for the special lower apr via Honda finance?

s2kdriver80

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY21 FK8 Honda Civic Type R, MY03 AP1 Honda S2000
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Huntington Honda on Long Island is selling their LE for $70k OBO. They were claiming how another local dealer Millennium Honda sold theirs for $80k, and they were bragging about how charitable they were for selling it at "only" $70k. I told them telling a customer to drink piss might be less worse than having them eat shit, but they're both nasty as hell. If you want to sell it for $70k, then fine, but don't pretend you're looking out for the customer.

Red2k

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 MDX Type S, 2021 LE-69, 2016 BMW 740i, X5Mc
Country flag
Vandergriff Honda has an LE
Asking price 80,500, I got a good laugh out of this one!
One of the worst dealerships I've ever dealt with. They wanted 30k on top and told me that it would be impossible to find one cheaper... And guess what... I did find one cheaper.

MrTuckers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Type R, 08 CRV, 06 Oddy, 14 Accord 9th Gen V6
Country flag
It’s nice to scold the idiotic dealerships asking for ridiculous amounts of markup, but instead we should educate the fool who’s willing to part with that amount of money who will foolishly cave-in and buy one.
Honda Civic 10th gen Honda Civic Type-R  Over sticker dealer naughty list. 7579B8C2-AFE5-4EAF-B254-DA002EB35A64

Byron Sexton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mazdaspeed6, 2020 Civic Type R SGP #36784
Country flag
It’s nice to scold the idiotic dealerships asking for ridiculous amounts of markup, but instead we should educate the fool who’s willing to part with that amount of money who will foolishly cave-in and buy one.
7579B8C2-AFE5-4EAF-B254-DA002EB35A64.jpeg
Those people aren't on this forum.....unfortunately

Blazindominican

First Name
Blazin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Eclipse GSX, 10 CRV AWD, 21 CTR, 23 MT-10 SP
Country flag
Huntington Honda on Long Island is selling their LE for $70k OBO. They were claiming how another local dealer Millennium Honda sold theirs for $80k, and they were bragging about how charitable they were for selling it at "only" $70k. I told them telling a customer to drink piss might be less worse than having them eat shit, but they're both nasty as hell. If you want to sell it for $70k, then fine, but don't pretend you're looking out for the customer.
Millennium did sell their LE for 78k. I went there to see the boost blue when the guy was putting a down-payment on the LE. The only reason I went to Millennium was because hillside Honda, hondacity and paragon refused to even give me a price over the phone. Millennium told me 53k for the 2021 boost blue. I went there to see it in person (sticker said 58k btw) and kindly told them **** off. All the other dealers refused to even give me a price over the phone. "Come in and we'll talk about it, we want market value for ours"

THERES NO GODDAM MARKET FOR A 2021... u guys make the market by selling them at the gouging prices u do... gotta blame the CTR owners who just up and willingly pay it though. Everyone thought these type Rs were gonna be the rarest thing in the world so they were forking up the cash

"CONGRATULATIONS.... you played yourself"

s2kdriver80

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY21 FK8 Honda Civic Type R, MY03 AP1 Honda S2000
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Millennium did sell their LE for 78k. I went there to see the boost blue when the guy was putting a down-payment on the LE. The only reason I went to Millennium was because hillside Honda, hondacity and paragon refused to even give me a price over the phone. Millennium told me 53k for the 2021 boost blue. I went there to see it in person (sticker said 58k btw) and kindly told them **** off. All the other dealers refused to even give me a price over the phone. "Come in and we'll talk about it, we want market value for ours"

THERES NO GODDAM MARKET FOR A 2021... u guys make the market by selling them at the gouging prices u do... gotta blame the CTR owners who just up and willingly pay it though. Everyone thought these type Rs were gonna be the rarest thing in the world so they were forking up the cash

"CONGRATULATIONS.... you played yourself"
Dude could have gotten his LE at Huntington, saved himself 10 large lol. Seems like he went ahead and mindlessly bought the first LE he could find, like a dog instinctively running after meat. Their LE is still sitting in the showroom, after 2 months.

MrTuckers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Type R, 08 CRV, 06 Oddy, 14 Accord 9th Gen V6
Country flag
Dude could have gotten his LE at Huntington, saved himself 10 large lol. Seems like he went ahead and mindlessly bought the first LE he could find, like a dog instinctively running after meat. Their LE is still sitting in the showroom, after 2 months.
Sad to say this but he should have joined the forum as a member before foolishly going out to buy one overpriced.

If I was him I would think twice about joining the forum now and saving himself some embarrassment.

Actually now that I think about it but do we have any actual members that went out to get an LE? I don’t remember seeing any posts yet. ?
Sponsored