Honda Civic Type-R Over sticker dealer naughty list.

RODSCIVIC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Acura MDX 2016 Focus ST 2018 Si Sedan
Country flag
Spreen Honda wanted 53k. They said if you can get a lower price within SoCal in writing, they can match it. Check out DCH Honda in Gardena. They do MSRP + Addons, no other markups. Send them an email.
Thanks! I’ll give them a shot.
Sponsored

InThatThang

First Name
Darien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda Civic Si, 2020 Honda Civic Type R.
Country flag
AutoNation Honda in Mobile AL is asking for $44,597 for a 2020 BB. I think I'll keep searching lol

jincheol

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type R BB, 2002 Acura RSX Type-S
Country flag
I have been calling all the dealers in NorCal asking for prices. Lowest one I could find was +3k msrp.

neildawg

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘16 Cayman GTS, ‘21 CTR, ‘18 Accord Sport 2.0T
Country flag
First Texas Honda in Austin received 3 2020s this week — BB, CW, SG — they weren’t willing to budge from MSRP + $5K + $700 in add-ons —- for any color. ??

Last edited:

InThatThang

First Name
Darien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
First Texas Honda in Austin received 3 2020s this week — BB, CW, SG — they weren’t willing to budge from MSRP + $5K + $700 in add-ons —- for any color. ??
Yeah I saw those on cars.com they came out the gate adding a $5,000 markup. Are people actually paying these high markups?? Lol

roflitzjinno

First Name
Jinno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda S2000
Country flag
Yeah I saw those on cars.com they came out the gate adding a $5,000 markup. Are people actually paying these high markups?? Lol
There are some people that will pay just because the have the money. I know a dealer near me had a $10K ADM for a 2019 back in October. I ended up purchasing in Jan. of this year for less than MSRP.

neildawg

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘16 Cayman GTS, ‘21 CTR, ‘18 Accord Sport 2.0T
Country flag
After calling a few dealers in Dallas and Houston, $5K markup seems to be the trend. Patience it is!

aezzle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR
Honda of Chantilly is asking $42950 for a 2020 SGP CTR. When I questioned them about the $5k mark-up they didn't even respond. The naughty list continues ..

InThatThang

First Name
Darien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Jerry Damson Honda in Huntsville, AL has a 2020 bb for $40,000 MSRP that's the lowest I've found so far for the Boost Blue smh.

islander670

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring (Sold), 2019 Clarity, 2020 CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
How much in add ons did you have to pay?
3k, no added markup. I've called other states and some of them added 3 - 5k markup which is still good compared to California with their 10 - 15k markups. I feel that if there is going to be additional charges added to the price of the car, it better go towards the car. the dealer I got it from is the only one so far in California that charged msrp + addons only, especially for boost blue pearl.

InThatThang

First Name
Darien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
3k, no added markup. I've called other states and some of them added 3 - 5k markup which is still good compared to California with their 10 - 15k markups. I feel that if there is going to be additional charges added to the price of the car, it better go towards the car. the dealer I got it from is the only one so far that charged msrp + addons, especially for boost blue pearl.
Awesome! The lowest I found was a $3,000 mark up and the dealer just sold it like 20 mins ago. I guy is flying down from Connecticut to get it and drive it back. These cars are selling like hot cakes lol

Coqui

First Name
Ramon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Boost Blue
Country flag
3k, no added markup. I've called other states and some of them added 3 - 5k markup which is still good compared to California with their 10 - 15k markups. I feel that if there is going to be additional charges added to the price of the car, it better go towards the car. the dealer I got it from is the only one so far in California that charged msrp + addons, especially for boost blue pearl.
Not bad deal..got my BB for msrp, no accessories in midwest. @TilleR secured his BB here as well for msrp+accessories

Coqui

First Name
Ramon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Boost Blue
Country flag
I know one of the dealers has another BB coming in, last I heard was msrp plus accessories of like 1200..no markup