Honda Civic Type-R Over sticker dealer naughty list.

B2FiNiTY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW FK8
Country flag
just stopped by weir honda, wants a bunch of markup plus a lot of other bs stuff.
Sponsored

HONDA X

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S2000
Country flag
Lol yeah as the msrp increases on these cars so is the markup especially in Southern California. I wonder what the msrp will be like in 2020 added to the markup. It seems like there are a quiet a few used CTRs for sale. One salesman at buena park Honda stated that quiet a few of them are getting repoed and being sold as used certified LOL and have a white 2018 CTR with 5k miles for 35k used LOL. What a joke.

MonkeyConQueso

First Name
Armand
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR
Country flag
I’m here at Riardon Honda in Burien, WA (outside Seattle) getting service, and they have a white CTR which surprised me. More to the point...
Honda Civic 10th gen Honda Civic Type-R  Over sticker dealer naughty list. CAA2C7A0-1BD4-4E52-B32C-153D5078CD91

That $28,000+ mark-up...

OneSickFK8

Banned
Banned
First Name
Jae
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PMM FK8
Country flag
I’m here at Riardon Honda in Burien, WA (outside Seattle) getting service, and they have a white CTR which surprised me. More to the point...
CAA2C7A0-1BD4-4E52-B32C-153D5078CD91.jpeg

That $28,000+ mark-up...
I'm going to prank call them and act like I'm a extremely rich influencer. Tell them I'm heading out there on a business trip and need a car asap. Have them get it out of the showroom, detail it, and have it ready to go....

MonkeyConQueso

First Name
Armand
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR
Country flag
I'm going to prank call them and act like I'm a extremely rich influencer. Tell them I'm heading out there on a business trip and need a car asap. Have them get it out of the showroom, detail it, and have it ready to go....
Hahah, do it. I know they’ll come down on price if negotiated with, but the fact that they are starting so high is offensive.

OneSickFK8

Banned
Banned
First Name
Jae
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PMM FK8
Country flag
Hahah, do it. I know they’ll come down on price if negotiated with, but the fact that they are starting so high is offensive.
Ohh it's silly. If they were local we could get a bunch on CTRs together to drive there and tell walk up customers how we all paid MSRP...L

MonkeyConQueso

First Name
Armand
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR
Country flag
Ohh it's silly. If they were local we could get a bunch on CTRs together to drive there and tell walk up customers how we all paid MSRP...L
I actually paid MSRP at their sister dealership a little further south, so I know they’ll do it. The mark-up was $10,000 on it when I got them to agree to cutting it and accessories.

J3T

First Name
Jet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R
Country flag
Germain Honda of Naples in SWFL had their CTR at 38,000 online, I go to the dealership they are at 44,000.
When will Honda of America crack down on this dealers?

OneSickFK8

Banned
Banned
First Name
Jae
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PMM FK8
Country flag
Germain Honda of Naples in SWFL had their CTR at 38,000 online, I go to the dealership they are at 44,000.
When will Honda of America crack down on this dealers?
Just drive over here and checkout Coral Springs Honda. Got mine there below MSRP. That would also be a nice little drive back across the alley.

Reactions: J3T

J3T

First Name
Jet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R
Country flag
I actually got one at 38k OTD, Crown Honda in Tampa. The 3 hour traffic on the skyway was so worth it!

Deleted member 32279

I had to pickup some transmission crush washers for my 2019 civic type r so I stopped at Route 22 Honda located in Hillside, New Jersey. I looked in the showroom and saw two CTRs in blue and one in white.

Honda Civic 10th gen Honda Civic Type-R  Over sticker dealer naughty list. 1F483E93-457E-444B-BFB5-5FB583A1FC6D

Honda Civic 10th gen Honda Civic Type-R  Over sticker dealer naughty list. C20971C3-2F2D-4D76-9855-6EEED5B309D7

jayevo23

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW CTR
Country flag
Hilarious. I think those Type Rs have been sitting for awhile if I'm not mistaken and will continue to sit. I feel like this is a good time to be in the market for a Type R as there are deals out there if one looks hard enough. Anything above MSRP is going to be difficult to move these days. I bought my Type R from Princeton Honda about a week ago and since then they sold 3 more Type Rs due to them offering close to a thousand dollar below MSRP. They had one left last I checked if it hasn't sold. Sussman Honda is another dealership that offers the Type R below MSRP. Say no to markup lol.

Deleted member 32279

Hilarious. I think those Type Rs have been sitting for awhile if I'm not mistaken and will continue to sit. I feel like this is a good time to be in the market for a Type R as there are deals out there if one looks hard enough. Anything above MSRP is going to be difficult to move these days. I bought my Type R from Princeton Honda about a week ago and since then they sold 3 more Type Rs due to them offering close to a thousand dollar below MSRP. They had one left last I checked if it hasn't sold. Sussman Honda is another dealership that offers the Type R below MSRP. Say no to markup lol.
I predicted in July of 2019 that the market for the CTR would soften up and we would see MSRP prices or below. I was wrong but I still acquired one for sticker. I still can’t believe this car still has a markup because at the end of the day it is still a Honda Civic

OneSickFK8

Banned
Banned
First Name
Jae
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PMM FK8
Country flag
I predicted in July of 2019 that the market for the CTR would soften up and we would see MSRP prices or below. I was wrong but I still acquired one for sticker. I still can’t believe this car still has a markup because at the end of the day it is still a Honda Civic
It's not though. It's in another galaxy compared to any other FWD vehicle ever made. That's what keeps it strong.
Sponsored