Honda Civic Type-R Over sticker dealer naughty list.

typertimo

TypeRtimo
First Name
Timo
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 civic type R 2015 civic Si 2018 civic type R
Country flag
I honestly don't even feel like they're worth the markup either. I heard there's a lot of people trading in their R's for a Supra with no regrets. Its great car just wish Toyota would give a manual so I'll hold out until they do. Saw one the other day on the road and it truly is a beautiful car and with a awesome motor. Maybe I'll give into the automatic one day since everybody raves about it that has one.
Yup it’s not worth the mark up at all.
But like I said if I find another R at msrp I’ll def buy it and if not an M2 or Supra it is . I will keep my 2017 for sure though!
Advertisement

Manatee Bob

First Name
Bob
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda Civic Si; Toyota Avalon Hybrid
Country flag
I honestly don't even feel like they're worth the markup either. I heard there's a lot of people trading in their R's for a Supra with no regrets. Its great car just wish Toyota would give a manual so I'll hold out until they do. Saw one the other day on the road and it truly is a beautiful car and with a awesome motor. Maybe I'll give into the automatic one day since everybody raves about it that has one.
I have gotten to watch a new Supra doing autocross events a couple of times and I can tell you that he is faster than stink! That automatic in the Supra shifts so fast that it is beyond amazing to see him run the courses. He runs around the track like a vacuum cleaner stuck on rails.

typertimo

TypeRtimo
First Name
Timo
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 civic type R 2015 civic Si 2018 civic type R
Country flag

sac18771

First Name
Shawn
Reaction score
Car(s)
'04 FXT, '08 MX5, '15 BRZ
Country flag
What do these dealers think?
that the apocalypse it’s coming and you have to buy an over priced civic ?
Lmao
For the regular civic I’m thinking they’re thinking about supply and demand. There’s no supply and there’s demand... they can’t exactly make sales quotas so they gotta make money another way. The Toyota dealership across the street from them has a lot that’s almost empty....Elk Grove Honda has a good bit of vehicles....also they’re selling a 2018 civic si for like $32k. 17k miles.
CAE4A8A3-998F-425C-B0B1-B52EB612BF7B.jpeg
84F362C9-3DCC-4342-8958-E02E8558F0B8.jpeg
8008B930-0941-4EE3-B3BA-C324734CFAB5.jpeg

Advertisement

Advertisement