Honda Civic Type-R Over sticker dealer naughty list.

OneSickFK8

First Name
Jae
Reaction score
Car(s)
PMM FK8
Country flag
Hahah, do it. I know they’ll come down on price if negotiated with, but the fact that they are starting so high is offensive.
Ohh it's silly. If they were local we could get a bunch on CTRs together to drive there and tell walk up customers how we all paid MSRP...L

Advertisement

MonkeyConQueso

First Name
Armand
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 CTR
Country flag
Ohh it's silly. If they were local we could get a bunch on CTRs together to drive there and tell walk up customers how we all paid MSRP...L
I actually paid MSRP at their sister dealership a little further south, so I know they’ll do it. The mark-up was $10,000 on it when I got them to agree to cutting it and accessories.

J3T

First Name
Jet
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Type R
Country flag
Germain Honda of Naples in SWFL had their CTR at 38,000 online, I go to the dealership they are at 44,000.
When will Honda of America crack down on this dealers?

OneSickFK8

First Name
Jae
Reaction score
Car(s)
PMM FK8
Country flag
Germain Honda of Naples in SWFL had their CTR at 38,000 online, I go to the dealership they are at 44,000.
When will Honda of America crack down on this dealers?
Just drive over here and checkout Coral Springs Honda. Got mine there below MSRP. That would also be a nice little drive back across the alley.

Reactions: J3T

J3T

First Name
Jet
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Type R
Country flag
I actually got one at 38k OTD, Crown Honda in Tampa. The 3 hour traffic on the skyway was so worth it!

Yenkoray

First Name
Ray
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Civic Type R, 2019 BMW 540i M-Sport, 1969 Yenko Camaro
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I had to pickup some transmission crush washers for my 2019 civic type r so I stopped at Route 22 Honda located in Hillside, New Jersey. I looked in the showroom and saw two CTRs in blue and one in white.

1F483E93-457E-444B-BFB5-5FB583A1FC6D.jpeg

C20971C3-2F2D-4D76-9855-6EEED5B309D7.jpeg

jayevo23

First Name
Jay
Reaction score
Car(s)
CW CTR
Country flag
Hilarious. I think those Type Rs have been sitting for awhile if I'm not mistaken and will continue to sit. I feel like this is a good time to be in the market for a Type R as there are deals out there if one looks hard enough. Anything above MSRP is going to be difficult to move these days. I bought my Type R from Princeton Honda about a week ago and since then they sold 3 more Type Rs due to them offering close to a thousand dollar below MSRP. They had one left last I checked if it hasn't sold. Sussman Honda is another dealership that offers the Type R below MSRP. Say no to markup lol.

Yenkoray

First Name
Ray
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Civic Type R, 2019 BMW 540i M-Sport, 1969 Yenko Camaro
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hilarious. I think those Type Rs have been sitting for awhile if I'm not mistaken and will continue to sit. I feel like this is a good time to be in the market for a Type R as there are deals out there if one looks hard enough. Anything above MSRP is going to be difficult to move these days. I bought my Type R from Princeton Honda about a week ago and since then they sold 3 more Type Rs due to them offering close to a thousand dollar below MSRP. They had one left last I checked if it hasn't sold. Sussman Honda is another dealership that offers the Type R below MSRP. Say no to markup lol.
I predicted in July of 2019 that the market for the CTR would soften up and we would see MSRP prices or below. I was wrong but I still acquired one for sticker. I still can’t believe this car still has a markup because at the end of the day it is still a Honda Civic

OneSickFK8

First Name
Jae
Reaction score
Car(s)
PMM FK8
Country flag
I predicted in July of 2019 that the market for the CTR would soften up and we would see MSRP prices or below. I was wrong but I still acquired one for sticker. I still can’t believe this car still has a markup because at the end of the day it is still a Honda Civic
It's not though. It's in another galaxy compared to any other FWD vehicle ever made. That's what keeps it strong.

Zeffy94

First Name
Matt
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It's not though. It's in another galaxy compared to any other FWD vehicle ever made. That's what keeps it strong.
Yup, I’d say the closest competitor it has is the Veloster N with the performance package. The Type R still performs better in pretty much every way though.

WindJunkie

Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 CTR #24,174
Country flag
closest competitor it has is the Veloster N
I hate Hyundai. They're such a troll to Honda and a junk brand in general. My wife has a '14 Santa Fe which has had plenty of issues. I'm slowly working her up to test out a Passport and RDX for that matter

ThorSellsCars

First Name
Will
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 CW CTR, 2019 Honda Civic EX 1.5T (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Andy, at Russell & Smith Honda in Houston, refused to provide a price over the phone and mentioned twice about a 10-15K markup. Asked me what my preferred price is, which I said MSRP, and was basically laughed at. This was for a 2019 PMM that has they have had for many months, according to him. I told him plenty of folks, across the nation, are buying these at MSRP (or lower), and to get with it.

Andy Tran
Internet Sales
832-597-9189

Russell & Smith Honda
2900 South Loop West Freeway
Houston TX, 77054
Russel is awful, Honda of Spring, Classic Honda and Big Star Honda are your best bets at MSRP

Casstyperawr

First Name
Cassidy
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 civic Type R, 2018 civic Type R
Country flag
I hate Hyundai. They're such a troll to Honda and a junk brand in general. My wife has a '14 Santa Fe which has had plenty of issues. I'm slowly working her up to test out a Passport and RDX for that matter
Just traded in one of my CTR for a passport! Happiest girl alive! Your wife will love it!!