Honda Civic Type-R Over sticker dealer naughty list.

iLovePho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CW CTR #2060
Country flag
The streets aren't flooded with sti's, rs's, and golf r's either. But whoever wants one can just go get one. Fact is, the demand for cars in this segment isn't very high so the streets will never be "flooded" with the ctr or any of the above.
Agreed, on the order of frequency seen on the street (at least around my way), I would say the STI is most common, then EVO, Golf R, and RS. I've only seen like 2 RS in the wild and haven't seen another CTR besides mine. Granted, the STI and EVO were here in the states years before the other cars....
Sponsored

96A80

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: '99 Civic Si EBP, '07 S2000, '12 Silverado Z71. Past: '96 Supra Turbo (sold), '08 Mugen Si (sold), '04 S2000 (sold)
You should call the CA dealers . make you want to kick their ass
Biggest markup I've heard in AL was $66k before taxes at Freeway Honda in B'ham.

jgreen16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic EX Hatch, 1990 Chevrolet C1500
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Great Lakes Honda in Akron, OH will be having a drawing to let someone drive their CTR, and then a separate drawing to let someone else purchase the CTR for the amount on the addendum window sticker (not disclosed).

So, unless you were extremely lucky and won both drawings, someone else gets to drive your car before you do. :rofl:

Honda Civic 10th gen Honda Civic Type-R  Over sticker dealer naughty list. unnamed

S2k_Dude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S2000
Country flag
Great Lakes Honda in Akron, OH will be having a drawing to let someone drive their CTR, and then a separate drawing to let someone else purchase the CTR for the amount on the addendum window sticker (not disclosed).

So, unless you were extremely lucky and won both drawings, someone else gets to drive your car before you do. :rofl:

unnamed.jpg

The lucky winner will get the opportunity to be screwed out of $10k (or more) by the dealer, and own a car with 50-60 miles on it that a half dozen other people have driven. Such a deal!

wmo168

First Name
Mr M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Geo Metro
Country flag
The lucky winner will get the opportunity to be screwed out of $10k (or more) by the dealer, and own a car with 50-60 miles on it that a half dozen other people have driven. Such a deal!
how much is ADM not selling at msrp?

Froz3nTundra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Accord Sport 2.0t 6MT
Heh, my boss picked up a new WRX STI for $36k last week. I'd say even MSRP for the Type R is high.

taiso0019

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR | 2022 Veloster N | 2015 TuRD PRO
Country flag
Heh, my boss picked up a new WRX STI for $36k last week. I'd say even MSRP for the Type R is high.
Not really. I'd say its more about slowing sales for the STi. Not having the FA series engine available must be dissuading some people, especially those just looking for a daily driver or a smoother turbo experience.

boosted180sx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR, 2016 ILX
Country flag
I been looking at STIs recently since dealing with dealers been so gay with the R and you can actually find some 2017s for cheap. With the 2018s coming out and them still using the EJ motor, it's not as desirable as it once was imo.

Chee_hu

First Name
Sherwin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
#611 Rallye Red CTR | 1998 Civic EX | 2007 Honda Fit Sport
Country flag
The streets aren't flooded with sti's, rs's, and golf r's either. But whoever wants one can just go get one. Fact is, the demand for cars in this segment isn't very high so the streets will never be "flooded" with the ctr or any of the above.
It depends on location. In Reno and Lake Tahoe area, STIs are everywhere. I'm talking about every 5 miles or so you'll see them. Hell, my mom's street alone has 3 STI within within 2 blocks. It's a place that snows, so that plays a huge role. Being in CA, I would think there would be a lot more CTRs especially since we CA folks like to pay ADMs just to have it now according to a lot of folks ;)

PwrOfDreams

It ain't a Type R then it ain't a tight car
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Other
Country flag
It depends on location. In Reno and Lake Tahoe area, STIs are everywhere. I'm talking about every 5 miles or so you'll see them. Hell, my mom's street alone has 3 STI within within 2 blocks. It's a place that snows, so that plays a huge role. Being in CA, I would think there would be a lot more CTRs especially since we CA folks like to pay ADMs just to have it now according to a lot of folks ;)
Cali will alway be a ADM state for the CTR unless you pick up a used one. Maybe later on for a new CTR would be lower price ADM but ADM nonetheless.

wmo168

First Name
Mr M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Geo Metro
Country flag

unnamed.jpg
They selling the same car for $45xxx... so you won and still need to pay the ADM? What a JOKE,.. who is going there? I can't believe HONDA AMERICA allow this crap happen...

Honda Civic 10th gen Honda Civic Type-R  Over sticker dealer naughty list. honda