Honda Civic Type-R Over sticker dealer naughty list.

Froz3nTundra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Accord Sport 2.0t 6MT
LOL, run credit before even giving a price? That's messed up...

boosted180sx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR, 2016 ILX
Country flag
What's the monthly payment you're looking for on your new car? :lol:
lol yeah ... that. Some people are worried about the actual monthly payment values so they love to crunch numbers to sell you the car matching your monthly instead of the actual price.

I usually end up just telling them to not worry about my monthly and get me the price i want otd lol.

THE! CrazyKiwi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like trucks coz I'm a truck guy.
Country flag
I'm not sure if you CA guys are serious about buying or whether you are just so caught up in the negativity that you are overlooking posts like the one below. This is a genuine post from someone who is trying to help the rest of you get what you want. I personally saw this deal happen and the salesperson offered to do the same for their next one which is inbound.

For the prices some of you are paying you would be much better off buying this and shipping it back.

The second CTR is coming in to www.serrahonda.cim and it's the same deal Deanna offered @Trey and then me. MSRP + Dealer installed options.

The deposit is non refundable. It is Crystal Black.

Again ask for Deanna when you call. Tell her Angela says, hi.

SpraykwoN

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Acura ILX A-Spec and looking for a Civic Type-R
Country flag
I'm not sure if you CA guys are serious about buying or whether you are just so caught up in the negativity that you are overlooking posts like the one below. This is a genuine post from someone who is trying to help the rest of you get what you want. I personally saw this deal happen and the salesperson offered to do the same for their next one which is inbound.

For the prices some of you are paying you would be much better off buying this and shipping it back.
If I was able to do a purchase and ship, I would. Sadly, I have a trade-in and on top of that, I really want to hold out for a CW. There are deals out there though, not denying that.

boosted180sx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR, 2016 ILX
Country flag

i'm not interested in black or else I would.

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
They want to run my credit first, before they tell me the price. I haven't done it yet lol.

Screenshot_20170811-031000.png
That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. They only want to do that to force your hand as, then you have about a month to shop before you take another hit on your credit for a hard check. If you buy a car within a month of that first credit check, you won't take another hit.

SpraykwoN

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Acura ILX A-Spec and looking for a Civic Type-R
Country flag
I'm gonna call Rock Honda on my lunch and give them shit lol

THE! CrazyKiwi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like trucks coz I'm a truck guy.
Country flag
If I was able to do a purchase and ship, I would. Sadly, I have a trade-in and on top of that, I really want to hold out for a CW. There are deals out there though, not denying that.
i'm not interested in black or else I would.
Understand, everyone has their reasons. The young lady is trying to help someone get into a car at a fair price so please spread the word if the opportunity arises.

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Acura RDX AWD Tech
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I just got a quote for a white GT350 base for 55..... I'm seriously considering it .....
That seems to be right
They want to run my credit first, before they tell me the price. I haven't done it yet lol.

Screenshot_20170811-031000.png
LOL, my response would be "I'm sorry, Im preapproved through my credit union, if you can't give me the price Ill take my business elsewhere"
Sponsored