Honda Civic Type-R Over sticker dealer naughty list.

SpraykwoN

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Acura ILX A-Spec and looking for a Civic Type-R
Country flag
The one in Hemet or Industry?
First one they sold was $20K over MSRP from what the dealer told me when I called, and they were asking for another $20K over MSRP for the second one. Looks like they settled for $10K over.

RODSCIVIC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Acura MDX 2016 Focus ST 2018 Si Sedan
Country flag
So really $7K considering all their vehicles have $3k in junk accessories and have their lifetime oil changes.

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR#1348
Country flag
I mean, I can careless what others think of me. They can think i'm a fanboy or a dumbass all they want lol. They ain't the one paying for it or driving it.

All I see right now is people trying to justify their ADM purchase or people trying to justify their reason for waiting. To me, the car is worth <40k. If I can get it for around that price great. Unfortunately, the typical mark up currently around my area is 10-15k and it sure as hell ain't worth 45-50k to me.
That is exactly what I've paid...$39,775 + TTL...take it for what it's worth, I think this CTR is very much worth $40k...I tell everyone the same: $40k is worth it for this car, but if you can get for less than $40k, then you got a great deal!!! Again, I may be the only to say this, but $5k ADM is still only a "penalty"; anything above that, everyone have to think for themselves. If you are will to pay <$40k, you should be able to find one.

OP
OP
erbee

erbee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Nissan Altima, 2004 BMW M3
Country flag
Most dealers are getting more CTRs than they anticipated . Crappy Goudy honda is getting 4 as of today , sold 2 and 2 more coming.

RCA888

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ABM 2018 Civic Type R
People need to realize that you are paying ADM every month for your mortgage to live in Fremont. At most US salaries, you have to pick one. ADM for your mortgage or ADM for a car, but most can't have both, haha. :p
fortunately my house is adding value so adm well werth

boosted180sx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR, 2016 ILX
Country flag
That is exactly what I've paid...$39,775 + TTL...take it for what it's worth, I think this CTR is very much worth $40k...I tell everyone the same: $40k is worth it for this car, but if you can get for less than $40k, then you got a great deal!!! Again, I may be the only to say this, but $5k ADM is still only a "penalty"; anything above that, everyone have to think for themselves. If you are will to pay <$40k, you should be able to find one.
My other choice is a STI so thats why i'm willing to go up to 40 since if I was going to get the STI it would cost me around that price.

spydogoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R-03415
Country flag
Not surprisingly, add or keep Costa Mesa on this list, they are asking $10k over... lame

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR#1348
Country flag
My other choice is a STI so thats why i'm willing to go up to 40 since if I was going to get the STI it would cost me around that price.
Dont miss man...at $40k, you want the CTR! I've never own an STI , but other on this forum has, and same as me, CTR over STI. Ultimately your chose tho.

PwrOfDreams

It ain't a Type R then it ain't a tight car
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Other
Country flag
No joke on ADM in So Cal. 5k over in socal .. sign me up!

SpraykwoN

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Acura ILX A-Spec and looking for a Civic Type-R
Country flag
Just texted the guy who sent me a message yesterday about their black Type R. First come, first serve, still hasn't sold.
Sponsored