• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

New Jersey Honda Civic Type R full OEM exhaust for sale

Highcamsedan

First Name
Carlo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic Type R
Country flag
Full Honda Civic type R OEM exhaust. Front pipe INCLUDED. See pics. Came off my 2018. Less than 6000 miles. Great condition like new. Reason for selling; car was sold. Local pickup. No shipping. *Please be aware of what this is prior to commenting/PM. **Must be gone by this weekend. $250 OBO. Thank you
Located just outside of Philadelphia, Pa / riverside, NJ
Sponsored

Last edited:

AnotherNITC

First Name
sullens
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Type R Hatchback
Country flag
Can’t use modified exhausts in NY so I may be interested in putting this on my hatchback as it won’t have any added noise ?

sebasmes10

First Name
Sebastian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Can’t use modified exhausts in NY so I may be interested in putting this on my hatchback as it won’t have any added noise ?
if you’re still looking for one i have stock exhaust w one resonator and muffler cut off and where the resonated was replaced w a valves exhaust so you’re able to open and close to make the exhaust louder, i recently upgraded to hks exhaust and need to seek it willing to sell it for $200 but i am willing to negotiate. i used it for about 15k miles lmk i’m in north nj by gwb.

AnotherNITC

First Name
sullens
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
if you’re still looking for one i have stock exhaust w one resonator and muffler cut off and where the resonated was replaced w a valves exhaust so you’re able to open and close to make the exhaust louder, i recently upgraded to hks exhaust and need to seek it willing to sell it for $200 but i am willing to negotiate. i used it for about 15k miles lmk i’m in north nj by gwb.
Thanks for the reply but in the time of my last reply I have traded in my FK7 and got an FK8! No longer need. Thanks tho!

sebasmes10

First Name
Sebastian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Thanks for the reply but in the time of my last reply I have traded in my FK7 and got an FK8! No longer need. Thanks tho!
even better the exhaust i mentioned came off my fk8 type r lmk i have pictures i can send and i’ll clean it if you decide to pick it up

AnotherNITC

First Name
sullens
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
even better the exhaust i mentioned came off my fk8 type r lmk i have pictures i can send and i’ll clean it if you decide to pick it up
Like I already have an OEM and aftermarket I mean. I’m all good now but the one you mentioned sounds nice if somebody is looking for a little extra noise! Thanks!
Sponsored