Honda Civic Type R Alloy Wheel! Replacement Question!

NINJA-THEORY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic type r fk8
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen Honda Civic Type R Alloy Wheel! Replacement Question! 20200903_183248

Hi is this repairable? Or do i need to pick up 2 new tyres? Also other question I have a honda alloy 5 stud in my shed It's a 17 inch can I put that on leave the car parked take the fk8 alloy wheel get new rubber put on bring back and install and do the same for the other side as I need to purchase trolley jack and single fk8 alloy and two new continental wheels it would end up cost me 800 odd pounds but if i do it the spare alloy way it will cost me 400 pounds only concern is the alloy is 17 inch and fk8 standard are 20 inch i don't wanna mess up the car if I drop it back on the 15 inch i hope I'm making sense thanks all
Sponsored

zspeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback FK7
Country flag
The Type R has a 5x120 and your 17 inch wheel might be a 5x114 which will not fit. You can just get 2 tyres at the moment as long as they’re on the same axle.

arunto

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
it's on the sidewall so it's not repairable. you'll have to get a replacement tire.

OP
OP

NINJA-THEORY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic type r fk8
Country flag
Hey what about fk2 civic type r alloy wheel will that fit ? Or do I have to purchase fk8 alloy wheel ?