farhan

First Name
Farhan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic 2016 touring 1.5T
Country flag
I recently installed a dasaita vivid 9" screen and also I installed 2 seperate amplifiers for 4 speakers and subwoofer after installing the dasaita screen from subwoofer there is continous static noise/buzzing is coming.even in mute the way i touch the screen noise moves on that way. if I connect the screen subwoofer output to speakers amp same noise/buzzing comes from the speakers.now I dont understand there is a problem with screen or any wiring problem.speakers output of screen there is no noise/buzz if i connect the speakers output from the screen to subwoofer amp no noise.I contacted the dasaita team and they are saying we never faced this type of issue before.Is there anything to do with factory amp? I just remove the one plug from factory amp.Attaching a picture and vidoes if anyone can help me.If you cant here the noise please use handsfree.

Honda Civic 10th gen Honda civic touring 2016 subwoofer noise IMG-20220118-WA0007
Sponsored

Attachments

ManfromRI

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' CW Civic Type R
Country flag
When you replaced your Headunit, did you bypass the factory amp??

You should be running everything off of the new Headunit. Can you provide more detail on your connections and setup?

OP
OP
farhan

farhan

First Name
Farhan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
When you replaced your Headunit, did you bypass the factory amp??

You should be running everything off of the new Headunit. Can you provide more detail on your connections and setup?
Im running dasaita 9" vivid screen which is for same car in december I put it. all the oem harness perfectly fit on this dasaita screen except optical output.now from the factory amp there is speakers input/output.so I tap the wires from there only for speakers.I cut speakers/subwoofer input because now I not using factory amp and subwoofer anymore.after that speakers wires are going to my 4 channel amp and from dasaita screen there is 2 pre-amp outputs so rca cables are attached from screen to amp.for subwoofer its pretty simple pre-amp output from the dasaita screen to subwoofer amp and from amp wires goes to subwoofer.I dont understand the issue this screen supports all my oem functions like TPMS,Ac control,maintenance minder,lane watch camera just stuck in subwoofer background noise.for your reference attaching a picture and video

Honda Civic 10th gen Honda civic touring 2016 subwoofer noise 20220118_212418

Attachments

ManfromRI

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' CW Civic Type R
Country flag
Ok I can kinda see what's happening.

That optical connection is for the factory screen, that single digital wire contains all your audio, navigation and phone sounds. That get sent to the factory amp, and then gets distributed from there.

The Amp itself only has 1 digital input, and the rest are all outputs, power, etc...)

Normally, if your adding an amp to the factory Headunit, you would have to tap in on the Post-Amp connections to add a DSP, LOC or high level inputs that feed into your new amp.

I need more clarity on some things.

You said you only have 2 pre-outs on the new Headunit?? What is it? Front and rear??

Are you sure there aren't 3 sets? Front,rear and sub??

Does the Headunit provide speaker outputs at all?? Or is it only pre-out??

These questions will help with the next step.

OP
OP
farhan

farhan

First Name
Farhan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Ok I can kinda see what's happening.

That optical connection is for the factory screen, that single digital wire contains all your audio, navigation and phone sounds. That get sent to the factory amp, and then gets distributed from there.

The Amp itself only has 1 digital input, and the rest are all outputs, power, etc...)

Normally, if your adding an amp to the factory Headunit, you would have to tap in on the Post-Amp connections to add a DSP, LOC or high level inputs that feed into your new amp.

I need more clarity on some things.

You said you only have 2 pre-outs on the new Headunit?? What is it? Front and rear??

Are you sure there aren't 3 sets? Front,rear and sub??

Does the Headunit provide speaker outputs at all?? Or is it only pre-out??

These questions will help with the next step.
Yea bro there is total 3 pre-amp output 1 front 1 rear 1 sub.from speakers there is no noise or distortion but in sub output continous noise is coming even playing anything or not and the way I touch and moves the screen noise moves only on the sub.now what i have done on rear pre-amp output I attach 2 male-2 female RCA so from there I also connect the sub amp RCA now no noise.I think there is a internal issue with the headunit sub output.

ManfromRI

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' CW Civic Type R
Country flag
Yea bro there is total 3 pre-amp output 1 front 1 rear 1 sub.from speakers there is no noise or distortion but in sub output continous noise is coming even playing anything or not and the way I touch and moves the screen noise moves only on the sub.now what i have done on rear pre-amp output I attach 2 male-2 female RCA so from there I also connect the sub amp RCA now no noise.I think there is a internal issue with the headunit sub output.
Ok I get what your saying now. Yea the output could be blown. I would double check the sub settings on the screen to make sure everything is good, if it is, I would call the company to have them replace it with a new one.
Sponsored