KVNeel

First Name
KV
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-L
Country flag
Just purchased a Honda Civic 2017 EX-L. I cranked the car, decided to turn off radio so I hit the Power on the Touch Screen. Drove - parked - when I got back into car the Touch screen didn't respond. You can tell it is getting some power because it surges from black to a dark gray. But it doesn't respond or Turn On. I have: pulled the audio fuse and i have unplugged battery cables . Also on the dash the audio control just spins (searching circle) (doesn't connect) - any more suggestions before I take to service ? I bought from Vroom so no warranty. Thanks ya'll ! Wendy
Sponsored

BrandonSmith

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX 2.0L
Country flag

BrandonSmith

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX 2.0L
Country flag
Great video, it may be a little too advanced for me to try, but I will see what I can do. Thanks !
Not complicated - they just make it sound complicated. Unhook the battery cables and touch them together for a minute or so.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Sedan VTI-S
Country flag
Just pull the radio fuse for a couple of mins. It is located in the fuse box under the hood. Sounds like the driver for the touchscreen/digitizer has crashed. If that doesn't fix the issue then you have a faulty head unit.
Sponsored