si_well

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si
Country flag
That isn’t a seat cover. That’s the actual cloth upholstery of the seat that is sewn together over the seats foam.

It looks like someone got their seats reupholstered, probably an upgrade to leather, and are trying to sell their cloth ones they are replacing.

Moosegirl67

First Name
Marci
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
I have a set available- probably came off in favor or a Katzkin installation. If interested, let me know.
I started getting a small wear spot on my front driver's seat. I really need to get some covers at least for the front but I don't like the cheap look of most of them. Do you have pics of the set you have if they are still available?

Mandyk83

First Name
Mandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Si Sedan
Country flag
@ScottJ Do you still have these seat covers? If so could you message me with a price? I really only need the driver seat lower cushion cover but will consider taking the whole set if the price is right. Thanks!

VTecYoSelfB4UWreckYoSelf

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan Aegean Blue
Country flag
Here is a reminder for all Si drivers, when you get in and out of the car make sure to avoid scraping the side bolstering because it will wear it down over time.

xcivicx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 SI coupe in black
Country flag
Here is a reminder for all Si drivers, when you get in and out of the car make sure to avoid scraping the side bolstering because it will wear it down over time.
ive worn out seats before and this is my big worry, went out and got some leathers but air bag system and stuff, i took them out. the seats completely change the driving experience.
Sponsored