Honda civic hutchback cvt prestige cvt whinin?

onixxxroc

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda civic cvt 1.5t
Country flag
Good friends, my name is Diego and I am from the south of Spain, warm weather all year round ... I own a honda civic cvt 1.5t prestige, with 38000km, at 20000km it started to make a slight noise that I thought was the turbo, And now with the kilometers I have it sounds more accentuated ... I'm going to take it to the dealer to see what they tell me, the car has not lost my strength or my top speed, the sound makes me Sound both with the air conditioning on and off, and the test that I recorded a video for you to listen to has been after a quick stretch in the sport using the steering wheel paddles ... it has all the revisions up to date and the cvt The fluid change was done at 30000km. .. When the car just starts it sounds much less than when it is hot for a trip or a fast section ... I hope someone can help me in case it was very serious ,,, greetings and thanks.

I need your help, thx
Sponsored

First Name
Ronald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pearl Black Civic Sport Hatchback CVT
Country flag
Hey Diego, Spain is beautiful, you’re lucky to live in such a place. I hear the noise as well when I put my CVT under load and hard driving. It other bothers me lol. I would take it to the dealer and see what they see and hopefully it something you can fix easily and maybe help me too haha.

OP
OP

onixxxroc

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda civic cvt 1.5t
Country flag
Thank you for your answer RONALD!,
I have left my car in the Honda workshop for tests and of course what they tell me I will share with you and all of you and hopefully I can help you! When you want to visit Spain, you are more than welcome! I visited the US I was in Miami and Kissime, and you are all very hospitable and kind so thank you very much! ;)

OP
OP

onixxxroc

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda civic cvt 1.5t
Country flag
Hello people, i received my honda and change liquid cvt total.....they say me that the sound its normal, cvt doin it.....i dont now if its true.....
Sponsored