Honda Civic Fujitsu Ten Audio System

Nino

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2016 1.8l i-vtec 9th gen lifestyle
Country flag
Hello guys

I am currently installing a subwoofer with integrated amplifyer I theredore need a pinout of my Audiosystem has anibody got sth like that?

Cheers Nino

Honda Civic 10th gen Honda Civic Fujitsu Ten Audio System 15981047671027278772079354759421

Honda Civic 10th gen Honda Civic Fujitsu Ten Audio System 15981047849303633762988648159342

JT Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car
Country flag
This looks like a 9th Gen Civic radio. What year is the car?

We've got service manuals here with pinouts for 10th gen Civics, but not for 9th gen.

OP
OP

Nino

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
This looks like a 9th Gen Civic radio. What year is the car?

We've got service manuals here with pinouts for 10th gen Civics, but not for 9th gen.
Its from 2016 but Im afraid its a 9th gen yes

JT Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car
Country flag
Its from 2016 but Im afraid its a 9th gen yes
You'll probably need to go to a 9th Gen Civic forum to find service manuals or some threads about the radio pinout.

https://www.9thgencivic.com/
https://9thcivic.com/forum/
https://www.clubcivic.com/forum/forums/9th-generation-honda-civic-2012-2015.192/
https://www.civicforums.com/forums/181-8th-9th-generation-civic

Do you have a factory subwoofer you intended to tap the wires for?

If so, you could probe the plugs with the subwoofer connected, write down the resistances across pin pairs, then unplug the sub and remeasure to identify which wire pair is the sub line.

JT Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car
Country flag
Actually I might be able to find a diagram for you - What Civic do you have? (Body code, like FG3, FB2, etc.), transmission, and trim level?

Do you have auto climate control or manual? Moonroof? Seat heaters?

It's a big ol' chart that breaks all the wiring diagrams down by all these pieces of info.

Nevermind, I think I found yours. Document drop incoming.

JT Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car
Country flag
This is the closest thing I can find. The service manuals I have access to are for North America and the audio unit doesn't appear to be exactly the same.

This might be useful, but maybe not at all.

Attachments

OP
OP

Nino

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Okay so the bodycode is FK2 its an Automatic 5 gear with no auto climate control, no moonroof but with seat heaters

OP
OP

Nino

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Here you go. It's got the connector description and wiring diagrams for that style of head unit.
Thank you very much xou saved my day :)

JT Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car
Country flag
Thank you very much xou saved my day :)
Watch out - It's not exactly the same head unit.

It's only the closest one I could find in the service manuals I have access to. It might not be of any use at all, but it's something to look at.

The connectors appear to be the same, but the layout of the connectors on the back of the unit is different. You'll have to find a way to check if your pinouts match the document.

OP
OP

Nino

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Watch out - It's not exactly the same head unit.

It's only the closest one I could find in the service manuals I have access to. It might not be of any use at all, but it's something to look at.

The connectors appear to be the same, but the layout of the connectors on the back of the unit is different. You'll have to find a way to check if your pinouts match the document.
Alright will do and ill try it in a civic 9th gen forum to maybe get the right ones

JT Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car
Country flag
Alright will do and ill try it in a civic 9th gen forum to maybe get the right ones
You could probably just check that your wire colors match the documented pinout on the connectors.

Obviously once you identify the wires you wanted to tap I'd highly recommended testing them before tapping them to be entirely sure they are the ones you wanted.

Because the speaker wires are uniquely colored, if it's a subwoofer or speaker wire you're looking for you could check the subwoofer or speaker end connector wire colors then reference them on the head unit connector.

OP
OP

Nino

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
You could probably just check that your wire colors match the documented pinout on the connectors.

Obviously once you identify the wires you wanted to tap I'd highly recommended testing them before tapping them to be entirely sure they are the ones you wanted.

Because the speaker wires are uniquely colored, if it's a subwoofer or speaker wire you're looking for you could check the subwoofer or speaker end connector wire colors then reference them on the head unit connector.
Yeah so I checked it and the colors definetly dont match... but the pinout does seem to be right. Because the vcc pin is in the pinout nr. 24 and in the cars plug its nr. 24 as well. I checked the wires of my Front Left hand speaker. They are brown and red so ill search for those and brige the subwoofer onto these
Sponsored