honda civic front camera install?

cataclysmseng

Reaction score
Car(s)
homda civic 1.5tcp
hi.. my country civic does not come with a front camera. can i have how your front camera look like. any nice looking front camera to recommend?
Advertisement

latole

Civic Lx 2018 Manual , Civic LX 2016 Manual
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Lx 2018 Manual , Civic LX 2016 Manual
Country flag
I don't think any Civic came with front camera.

Do we really need that ?

Rayve

Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 white Civic VTI-LX (Touring equivalent)
Country flag
The only standard Civic front camera is the one used for sensing. There is a camera mod available in Malaysia which provides a front view with wheel turning guidelines. See the video here:

Rayve

Reaction score
Car(s)
Country flag
You should probably just buy a dash cam.
I guess it depends if you want it as a parking aid or trip recorder. I have front and rear dashcams but would still like a front camera to make parking easier.

BarracksSi

Reaction score
Car(s)
'17 Civic Sport Touring Hatch; '17 CR-V EX. Formerly '02 EP3.
Country flag
The only standard Civic front camera is the one used for sensing. There is a camera mod available in Malaysia which provides a front view with wheel turning guidelines. See the video here:
I like it. Would've been great to use in my garage back in my condo. My wife would LOVE it on her CR-V, too.

So, let's see...

It adds a camera to the front bumper or grille, then uses a bypass switch to let the head unit display video while the transmission is in Drive. Something like that?

Rayve

Reaction score
Car(s)
Country flag
I like it. Would've been great to use in my garage back in my condo. My wife would LOVE it on her CR-V, too.

So, let's see...

It adds a camera to the front bumper or grille, then uses a bypass switch to let the head unit display video while the transmission is in Drive. Something like that?
Yes, as far as I know. I'm not sure how it adds the prediction line overlay though - that would require reprogramming of the reversing setup? Adding a front camera to the model we have would be easier though since we (non-U.S / Can) have a HDMI input on the display.

─░lengiz

First Name
Halil
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda C─░V─░C 2018
Country flag
[QUOTE = "Rayve, g├Ânderi: 252537, ├╝ye: 6350"]
Tek standart Civic ├Ân kamera, alg─▒lama i├žin kullan─▒lan kamerad─▒r. Malezya'da tekerlek d├Ând├╝rme y├Ânergeleri ile ├Ânden g├Âr├╝n├╝m sa─člayan bir kamera modu vard─▒r. Videoya buradan bak─▒n:

[MEDIA = youtube] kGFrE3oz5HE [/ MEDIA]
[/ALINTI]

Merhaba arkada┼č─▒m bunu nas─▒l yap─▒yordu kendi arac─▒m─▒n kamera sistemlerini ve par├žalar─▒n─▒ yapmak istiyorum bana nerede bulabilece─čimi s├Âyleyebilirsin T├╝rkiye'de 2017 ara├ž modellerimdeyim Honda civic y├Ânetici

Advertisement

Advertisement