Honda Civic 2016 Kansas City Price for $21,300?

koreanbach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic EX-T 2016
Hello,

First time car buyer and wondering what you guys think about $21,300 for civic 2016 ex-t. They are willing to find me my preference of black exterior and beige interior. If not they would get me black/black.
They are also offering 5 tire rotation and oil change which isn't all that amazing... but is the best offer I have at the moment. Is there something better I could do or should I stop trying to pursue something and lose my dealerships offer. My situation is I am moving to a kansas city from Alaska in 2 weeks and absolutely need a car when I arrive.

Is this is a good price? This does not include fees or taxes.

Thanks in advance and apologize if there is a thread on this.
Sponsored

matse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Lowest offer I received in Ohio for an EX-T w/o sensing was $20,975 but it took about a month of searching. I tried around 6 dealerships, and just kept emailing between them asking if they could beat the other offers. Not sure of the market in Kansas. You may be able to do a little better, but that's not a bad price where it sits.

Ar camper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T 2014 Ram Larime 3500 Dually 2014 Ford Expedition Limited
I don't think that is to bad at all. I just bought my EX-T here in Northwest Arkansas 2 weeks ago and paid $21,500 out the door with fees and splash guards included. That did not include 6.5 % tax that is paid separate to the state when I register it.

Last edited:

cokeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Hello,

First time car buyer and wondering what you guys think about $21,300 for civic 2016 ex-t. They are willing to find me my preference of black exterior and beige interior. If not they would get me black/black.
They are also offering 5 tire rotation and oil change which isn't all that amazing... but is the best offer I have at the moment. Is there something better I could do or should I stop trying to pursue something and lose my dealerships offer. My situation is I am moving to a kansas city from Alaska in 2 weeks and absolutely need a car when I arrive.

Is this is a good price? This does not include fees or taxes.

Thanks in advance and apologize if there is a thread on this.
I'm getting a turbo ex for $1200 off list in St Louis, ordered it in Dec.

anckentucky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T Crystal Black Pearl
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I got a black on black ex-t in Lawrence, Kansas last week for 20,997 before taxes. No extra accessories included. Got first oil change free and every five oil changes free too. Lifetime power train warranty included in the costs. I tried Tiffany Springs Honda and Frank Ancona Honda in Olathe, Kansas... Areas in or around KC, and didn't even get that low of an offer. Taxes in Kansas are high. But good luck with the search. Mine doesn't get delivered until the 28th of March. It's coming from the Factory.

OP
OP

koreanbach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic EX-T 2016
Thank you guys for the responses. Can't believe you guys got below $21,000. It seems I am having trouble going below $21,300.
But will try to get a few maintenance for oil change and tire rotation. Best I have is 5/5 oil/tire rotation.
Sponsored