HONDA CIVIC 1.5T CVT HATCHBACK PRESTIGE whinin sound cvt?

onixxxroc

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda civic cvt 1.5t
Country flag
Good friends, my name is Diego and I am from the south of Spain, warm weather all year round ... I own a honda civic cvt 1.5t prestige, with 38000km, at 20000km it started to make a slight noise that I thought was the turbo, And now with the kilometers I have it sounds more accentuated ... I'm going to take it to the dealer to see what they tell me, the car has not lost my strength or my top speed, the sound makes me Sound both with the air conditioning on and off, and the test that I recorded a video for you to listen to has been after a quick stretch in the sport using the steering wheel paddles ... it has all the revisions up to date and the cvt The fluid change was done at 30000km. .. When the car just starts it sounds much less than when it is hot for a trip or a fast section ... I hope someone can help me in case it was very serious ,,, greetings and thanks.

Sponsored

Last edited:

MaxPower

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si sedan ABM, 2017 CR-V EX, formerly 2005 Saab 9-2x, 1986 Prelude Si
Country flag
I don't have an answer for you, just a suggestion: you may want to post this in a different subforum, as this one is specific to the Si. The Si doesn't have a CVT. The General 10th Gen Discussion forum is a bit more active, so you may have an easier time finding someone who can help.

OP
OP

onixxxroc

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda civic cvt 1.5t
Country flag
I don't have an answer for you, just a suggestion: you may want to post this in a different subforum, as this one is specific to the Si. The Si doesn't have a CVT. The General 10th Gen Discussion forum is a bit more active, so you may have an easier time finding someone who can help.
Thank you very much I will copy and paste, it is that I do not control the forum yet, greetings
Sponsored