Honda Care extended warranty

JerseyJesus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
I've been reading this thread and I like what you're saying about the extended warranty. I'm in California, just purchased the Civic Coupe Touring and there's allot of electronics in here. What's the contact information to this Saccucci company? Please let me know.
https://www.saccuccihondacare.com/ to start the quote process click "Plan Finder".
Sponsored

TheBatman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 CTR Boost Blue, '21 Mazda 3
Country flag
When I got mine last year - Hyannis Honda had the best deals on HondaCare warranty...

pnoypride81

First Name
Eidrian Espino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan 2018 Odyssey
Country flag
I declined the extended warranty offered through my dealer (some third party warraty that added a crazy amount to my monthly payment). I knew that I could get Honda Care from dealers in other states, so I started shopping and came across http://www.saccuccihondacare.com

I filled out the web form and I was offered a range of contracts at a fraction of the price of my dealer's options. I just signed up for a $0 deductible / 96 month / 120K mile Honda Care warranty for $1110.00.

I don't usually sign up for warranties, but I felt the amount of tech in my new Civic justified some extra protection, and this seems like a good value for me. Just wanted to share in case anyone else is looking for warranty options.
is this the extended warranty or is this the honda care(maintenance program..oil change,trans fluid change and such)

db220

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport Touring
Country flag
I got a great deal from College Hills Honda yesterday. Easy people to deal with and easy to do.

Lunar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring Sedan
Country flag
I went with Saccucci since they were able to sell to people living in California.

n2da2nd

It's Senor Bane to ya
First Name
Nam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
is this the extended warranty or is this the honda care(maintenance program..oil change,trans fluid change and such)
Saccucci offers both the extended warranty and the oil change package. Didnt know if they actually offer the package for fluids change.

OP
OP
bhorn

bhorn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic EX HS Sedan
Country flag
This is the Honda Care Extended Warranty. The warranty has already paid for itself after the EPS sensor failed, requiring the power steering rack to be replaced.

Leef

First Name
Leef
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe Modern Steel Metallic
Country flag
I'm about to purchase an extended Honda Care warranty, but neither Saccucci nor Hyannis offer the 96 month (8 year) warranties I have heard people mention in this thread. They only go to 60 months (5 years) at the same price. Am I missing something, or are the eight-year warranties no longer offered? I am assuming the latter - I'm posting here a year after the last post.

zroger73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MX-5 Miata GT-S, 2021 Ridgeline RTL-E
Country flag
I'm about to purchase an extended Honda Care warranty, but neither Saccucci nor Hyannis offer the 96 month (8 year) warranties I have heard people mention in this thread. They only go to 60 months (5 years) at the same price. Am I missing something, or are the eight-year warranties no longer offered? I am assuming the latter - I'm posting here a year after the last post.
See this post for an explanation.

Leef

First Name
Leef
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe Modern Steel Metallic
Country flag
Just thought I would share my own personal experience. Getting my own dealer's business manager to contact me with an extended warranty was almost like pulling teeth - messages left and never returned. At over 35,600, I was feeling nervous and stopped in yesterday to see him face to face (albeit masked and socially distanced). He told me no problem - to expect a call in the morning. I asked for a brochure of the policy we would discuss and he gave me one. It was a CNA policy. Not one mention of "Honda" anywhere. Hmmm. So I came to this forum.

Suddenly I was happy my dealership delayed. It gave me the opportunity to follow this thread late last night. I read every post in these 18 pages and do not recall seeing a single negative comment about Hyannis Honda and Sean Rausch. I also looked at Saccucci Honda and College Hills Honda in Ohio. Saccucci was pretty much sign and pay. College Hills was an online form with a promise that they'll get back to me with numbers. Both were higher than Hyannis. But more importantly, Sean was the one who called. This morning.

I found Sean to be a very nice guy who patiently answered all my questions. I've seen similar comments about him earlier in this thread, so I know my views are shared. But even more is the idea that some Honda dealerships - like Hyannis, Saccucci and College Hills - choose to offer Honda customers affordable peace of mind. That builds tremendous value and trust in what for most of us is our second largest investment next to our homes and the investment most at risk. I can buy a policy from one Honda dealership and know it is honored at any other - and nothing speaks a louder assurance that I'm truly in the Honda "family." In that sense, folks like Sean are in the estimable position of taking care of their customers while at the same time building up the reputation of the business they represent. Nobody gets screwed. And the algorithm of service does not favor business beyond the fair expense of the customer. That's a business model I wish I saw more of elsewhere.

Last edited:

zroger73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MX-5 Miata GT-S, 2021 Ridgeline RTL-E
Country flag
It was a CNA policy. Not one mention of "Honda" anywhere. Hmmm.
Yep. Honda dealers prefer to sell third-party VSC's because they make more profit off of them than they do Honda Care. My local Honda dealer simply doesn't sell Honda Care. They honor it, though.
Sponsored