HKS legamax exhaust sound clip

Zeffy94

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda3 GT Hatch 6AT, 2018 Honda Civic Type R (traded in)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
What the HKS does IMO is deepen the exhaust note and removes a lot of the wind / metallic sounds on the exterior when the car revs. It gives the CTR a voice it never had from the factory. I’ve had mine for over a year and it’s never too loud in the cabin unless you’re pegging revs, in which case even the OEM exhaust droned In those scenarios.

Nothing but good things to say about the HKS Legamax. Great sound and great price for what you get.
Sponsored

NarsBaller

First Name
Japs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R FK8
Country flag
THank you for your input guys! I pulled the trigger and ordered the HKS. I can't wait to have it installed on my CTR.

Cspencer

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Type R, Lotus Elise Turbo K20
Country flag
Curious, has anybody with HKS Legamax here deleted the resonator but kept stock downpipe/frontpipe?

efloresr

First Name
Eduardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R FK8
Country flag
$3200 AUD - AWE
$1700 AUD - HKS

I am actually 60/40 now in favor of HKS. Might just use the spare money for other upgrades.
Hi,

I'm after the HKS as well, where can I get it at $1700 AUD? The cheapest I have been able to find it at is $2250

NarsBaller

First Name
Japs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R FK8
Country flag
Hi,

I'm after the HKS as well, where can I get it at $1700 AUD? The cheapest I have been able to find it at is $2250
I got it from prospeed racing bro. They were on sale when i got 'em. Now its back to regular price. Sayang pre.