HKS Hi-Power Civic SI Sedan Exhaust Anyone?

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Polestar 2, 2010 Lexus IS 350 Sport
Country flag
I live in Oakland so good to know! thanks for the heads up.
Leo's Muffler in San Jose! When I arrived the first time I thought either my mechanic was playing a practical joke on me or I went to the wrong place, than I remembered he told me Leo looks like a caveman. The guy knows exhausts!
Sponsored

Vader_Si

First Name
Ryota Watanabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si Sedan 2018
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Did you ever have the car without the dp/fp installed and just the hks exhaust on? Wanted to know how the drone would be at freeway cruising speed with just the HKS exhaust, as this is my favorite aftermarket exhaust so far and i wont be doing at fp/dp.
With the HKS exhaust itself, it's perfect. Not too loud, not too quiet. Has the deep tone and sound that you need. No drone what so ever and you won't grab any attention from cops.

OP
OP

BluCivicSI85

First Name
j
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI Sedan
Country flag
With the HKS exhaust itself, it's perfect. Not too loud, not too quiet. Has the deep tone and sound that you need. No drone what so ever and you won't grab any attention from cops.
THANKS FOR THE INFO!! HKS sounds/looks like the perfect exhaust for me.

YankeeSi

First Name
jerad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 si sedan
Country flag
I ordered my HKS the other day and was told they should be back in stock around september.... I'm waiting though.

be12nard

First Name
InvisibleWorld
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Civic EXL
Country flag
I ordered my HKS the other day and was told they should be back in stock around september.... I'm waiting though.
I know this post has been a year old. What is your review of the HKS exhaust? Is it too quiet than others?

be12nard

First Name
InvisibleWorld
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Civic EXL
Country flag
I live in Oakland so good to know! thanks for the heads up.
Hi, there! I am from bay area too! W
Have you receive your exhaust? Do you enjoy it? I am about to order it.

Seth_FC3

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SI coupe
Country flag
Anyone have this exhaust system yet?

One of my buddies before he got rid of his civic had this exhaust with catless dp/fp. Tbh it was my favorite, cold start wasn't ridiculously loud, it had a great rumble and when shifting or letting off the throttle it would shoot some big fireballs sometimes lmao. The only slightly complain he had was it was a little droney at highway speeds, but overall it was a great exhaust system, and super light compared to stock.
Sponsored