HiRevSports Taillights Sedan

markie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si 2020
Country flag
Hi,

I had a couple of questions for anyone who has the taillights.

A) Does this taillights fit in the 2020 Civic Si

(Yes, I know that it’s the same generation; but for all I know... it might not fit. Just because I had a similar case where I bought an item that was for the 2019 and it did not fit for the 2020.)

B) Are these taillights waterproof?

(I know they are made from China/Thailand, however; with other taillights for different vehicles (FRS,WRX, etc), water got in the taillights or the taillight was faulty (BASED ON YOUTUBE VIDEOS) I’m trying to avoid this at all cost haha.

C) Are these tail lights the same manufacturing company as Aliexpress sellers or are they completely different?

(I’ve been shopping around for taillights that are light smoked or red version (let me know your opinions! I have a Black Sedan) and I have seen that HiRevSports tail lights are also on Aliexpress. Are they the exact same tail lights or just reps?

D) Do you believe these taillights have a long life term?

(This question is for those who actually has installed these lights for quite a bit of time)
Sponsored

FK7Build

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
Hi,

I had a couple of questions for anyone who has the taillights.

A) Does this taillights fit in the 2020 Civic Si

(Yes, I know that it’s the same generation; but for all I know... it might not fit. Just because I had a similar case where I bought an item that was for the 2019 and it did not fit for the 2020.)

B) Are these taillights waterproof?

(I know they are made from China/Thailand, however; with other taillights for different vehicles (FRS,WRX, etc), water got in the taillights or the taillight was faulty (BASED ON YOUTUBE VIDEOS) I’m trying to avoid this at all cost haha.

C) Are these tail lights the same manufacturing company as Aliexpress sellers or are they completely different?

(I’ve been shopping around for taillights that are light smoked or red version (let me know your opinions! I have a Black Sedan) and I have seen that HiRevSports tail lights are also on Aliexpress. Are they the exact same tail lights or just reps?

D) Do you believe these taillights have a long life term?

(This question is for those who actually has installed these lights for quite a bit of time)
Did you ever find out any answers to your questions? I am wondering the same things.