First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport Touring with Honda Factory Performance
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I don't know why I didn't join two years ago, but I didn't. I am here, looking for others who enjoy the car as much as I do. Also potential modding the car. My car is a 2018 Civic Sport Touring with the Honda Factory Performance Package.

Honda Civic 10th gen Hi from Rochester NY! 1025181250a_2
Sponsored

disgraced.fk8

IG: @break_ya_neck_fk7
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey man I've seen you around! I live in Greece got the whited out FK7 with the big APR wing. Let's meet up sometime!

OP
OP
LingSter

LingSter

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey man I've seen you around! I live in Greece got the whited out FK7 with the big APR wing. Let's meet up sometime!
I dont know a lot of the terminology surrounding things, so bear with me. And yes, we should!

disgraced.fk8

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I dont know a lot of the terminology surrounding things, so bear with me. And yes, we should!
Haha, no problem, I just got into the car scene a year ago so I'm still learning a lot myself! FK7 is just the abbreviation for our cars, the hatchbacks. The Type R is FK8, the coupes and sedans have their own too. It just helps to identify the cars with a quick three character label! And then APR is just APR Performance, they're the company that made my wing. It's like a GT wing. I'm sure you'd recognize the car, pretty sure I saw you make eye contact once lol. I remember because the beard and the roof spoiler that almost no one has because it is a factory option.

I am putting in my downpipe Sunday then I would be down to meet up! My girlfriend has the white 10th gen coupe with all the grey and pink shapes on it like a wrap and a Type R wing. We usually go hang out at the Charlotte Shitshow for a little while on Sunday nights, you could link up with us before we go to that!

OP
OP
LingSter

LingSter

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I've always wondered what customizations I could do to the car without breaking the bank. Being on a fixed income doesn't help with adding a bit to the car to make it stand out more! The most I've done to the car is swap out the badges for the Red and add my Army Unit patch on the rear doors.

Honda Civic 10th gen Hi from Rochester NY! badge

disgraced.fk8

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
For the civic hatch, there are so many cheap mods to be done! You're off to a good start for sure. You can search civic hatchback accessories on amazon and come up with tons of stuff. eBay too! I feel you there on the fixed income, I'm salary and it stinks not being able to put more hours in. That's why I got my real estate license to do that on the side and bring home some extra dough for the modding addiction!

VeeTek

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic hatchback sport 2020
Nobody has posted in this thread for a bit but any of y'all still around in Rochester? Trying to network with other civic drivers for mods and stuff