First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 TYP SI
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I've been calling dealerships and keep getting the run around about the parts.

I'm being told there is no HFP suspension available for the 2019 SI. (No part number available) I'm wondering if the full kit from 2017-18 will work as they are the Same cars Other then the headunit, which shouldn't be a problem unless there is an upload to set the control unit for the adaptive suspension?

Are there any Canadian si owners who have installed the suspension on theirs 2019s?

Any info will be great!

I've searched other threads but I've yet to find one related to this specific question. Canada does not offer a separate hfp package now. Only the "aero kit" lip and sides. As of yet nothing listed for the suspension.
Sponsored

ManitobaSI

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hello, have you had any luck? I just checked with my Honda dealer and he said they could only get the HFP as a whole kit. They also said there is no kit for the 2019, but I don't think that really matters as a 2018 should fit fine. I am considering ordering from CollegeHills.

arpypat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Hello, have you had any luck? I just checked with my Honda dealer and he said they could only get the HFP as a whole kit. They also said there is no kit for the 2019, but I don't think that really matters as a 2018 should fit fine. I am considering ordering from CollegeHills.
College Hills Honda is pretty good about OEM parts/accessories. Looks like they have the 10th gen Civic Si HFP suspension for $1560 USD:

https://www.collegehillshonda.com/product/08W60-TBF-100.html

At that price point, I'd just get coilovers. Tein finally made a kit for the Si!!

j_vang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 SI Coupe
Country flag

OP
OP
Brakes88

Brakes88

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 TYP SI
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I did have luck, kind of.

If you take the suspension kit part number off of college Hills Honda and give it to your dealer they can order the kit. (It just wont show in their system for 2019-20 as it was not an option for those years)
Honda Canada is weird with how they make their parts available.
The best price I have found locally Edmonton AB is 2500CAD for the suspension kit. Not including install. Which is 500 more then college Hills after exchange.

OP
OP
Brakes88

Brakes88

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 TYP SI
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
College Hills Honda is pretty good about OEM parts/accessories. Looks like they have the 10th gen Civic Si HFP suspension for $1560 USD:

https://www.collegehillshonda.com/product/08W60-TBF-100.html

At that price point, I'd just get coilovers. Tein finally made a kit for the Si!!
Sht suspension system should work fine on any year of SI for our generation if there was any changes places like college hills would have two different part numbers listed, also the state clearly that the system is designed to work with sport system. No codes or loss of function. Just a lengthy install process.

OP
OP
Brakes88

Brakes88

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 TYP SI
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I will also add that I am still very much considering the HFP suspension but I'm holding off for two reasons.
1 I want to drive an actual HFP SI to experience the difference my self(any review has stated that it is a great upgrade)
2 until I can work something out with my sales manager he has said he can probably get me that parts at cost if I'm really that set on it. But until I can do #1 I'm not willing to spend that kind of money.
I also scored a sweet deal on the HFP rims and tires from an owner from Manitoba for 750 so the next step for me is the suspension. I have a strong lean towards OEM parts. Even my current winters are the 17" enkei rims offered honda Canada as an accessory package.

Honda Civic 10th gen HFP suspension on 2019 Canadian SI 20191112_163954

Honda Civic 10th gen HFP suspension on 2019 Canadian SI 20191224_172015

ManitobaSI

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So I took the advice above and just gave my Honda dealer the Part Number and they were able to get it, they wanted $2578 and said it had barely any markup. Install time is a flat rate of 3.5 hrs. I am considering to go this way. I have Whiteline springs on my car currently and the sloppy uneven wheel gap is driving me crazy. The overall experience with those spring have scared me away from after market springs. The Honda just provide me with a higher level of comfort for longevity and the odd track day.

OP
OP
Brakes88

Brakes88

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 TYP SI
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So I took the advice above and just gave my Honda dealer the Part Number and they were able to get it, they wanted $2578 and said it had barely any markup. Install time is a flat rate of 3.5 hrs. I am considering to go this way. I have Whiteline springs on my car currently and the sloppy uneven wheel gap is driving me crazy. The overall experience with those spring have scared me away from after market springs. The Honda just provide me with a higher level of comfort for longevity and the odd track day.
Let me know what you think about it! If you do get it.

PEPSIFLAME

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic EX Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Ouch! For that price, I'd definitely go with coils. It'd be cheaper. At almost $2600, you're getting pretty close to air kit prices.

maggs_10thgen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe Old whips: 2005 RSX Type S, 2015 Civic Si Coupe, 1998 Integra GSR Green, 1998 Integra GSR Red
Country flag
I will also add that I am still very much considering the HFP suspension but I'm holding off for two reasons.
1 I want to drive an actual HFP SI to experience the difference my self(any review has stated that it is a great upgrade)
2 until I can work something out with my sales manager he has said he can probably get me that parts at cost if I'm really that set on it. But until I can do #1 I'm not willing to spend that kind of money.
I also scored a sweet deal on the HFP rims and tires from an owner from Manitoba for 750 so the next step for me is the suspension. I have a strong lean towards OEM parts. Even my current winters are the 17" enkei rims offered honda Canada as an accessory package.

20191112_163954.jpg

20191224_172015.jpg

Those rims should look dope on the yellow :thumbsup:

DallasCRX

First Name
Dallas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 Honda GL1100 GoldWing Interstate, 1986 Honda CRX Si, 2009 Honda CRF250X, 2009 Aprilia Shiver, 2010 Nissan Frontier, 2019 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Any pics with the HFP wheels installed? Been debating for a while now as one of my cheaper options available, but not like what you paid lol, $750 with the PS4S is an unreal deal!