HFP Suspension installed

JDM_DOHC_SiR

Uncle Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Acura TLX Type-S / 2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Compared to the stock Si Dampers the Normal mode is more controlled and smooth and in Sport mode it is quite a bit firmer with less chassis roll but not as harsh as a Full Coilover set up would be:thumbsup: I had the HFP dampers installed at the dealer but I purchased them separately from when I purchased the car $1600 for them after taxes and shipping... but I'm sure you can find them for about $1430~$1500 shipped online if you look:hmm: I have my HFP dampers currently paired with D2 Springs but will be ordering the Ground Control Coilover sleeve kit towards the end of the week once the release it :wave:
Sponsored

JDM_DOHC_SiR

Uncle Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Are you able to get the part numbers to the shocks?
You have to buy the complete suspension kit..
but here is the part # ;)
08W60-TBF-100

Los1391

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CBP Si Sedan
Country flag
Compared to the stock Si Dampers the Normal mode is more controlled and smooth and in Sport mode it is quite a bit firmer with less chassis roll but not as harsh as a Full Coilover set up would be:thumbsup: I had the HFP dampers installed at the dealer but I purchased them separately from when I purchased the car $1600 for them after taxes and shipping... but I'm sure you can find them for about $1430~$1500 shipped online if you look:hmm: I have my HFP dampers currently paired with D2 Springs but will be ordering the Ground Control Coilover sleeve kit towards the end of the week once the release it :wave:
On CollgeHillsHonda
How much did the dealer charge you install?

JDM_DOHC_SiR

Uncle Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag

Los1391

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CBP Si Sedan
Country flag
Free.... Since I had to wait for a car for over 6 months:bat:
lol fair enough. Im hoping the sales guy im working with can order just the suspension for me instead of the entire HFP package

JDM_DOHC_SiR

Uncle Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
lol fair enough. Im hoping the sales guy im working with can order just the suspension for me instead of the entire HFP package
If there is a part number they can order it at the dealer.. and usually the dealers can get better pricing if they are adding options to the car.. just make sure you pay attention when you start to crunch final #'s on the car ;)

Los1391

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CBP Si Sedan
Country flag
If there is a part number they can order it at the dealer.. and usually the dealers can get better pricing if they are adding options to the car.. just make sure you pay attention when you start to crunch final #'s on the car ;)
Awesome and yea Im trying to see what it will come out to monthly for me. Also contemplating waiting on the 2019 (but will it really be that much of a difference to wait who knows how long).
Thanks for all the info man!

FC1E5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
You have to buy the complete suspension kit..
but here is the part # ;)
08W60-TBF-100
That number I have. But let’s say one blows out prematurely, they can’t make you buy an entire set?

JDM_DOHC_SiR

Uncle Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
That number I have. But let’s say one blows out prematurely, they can’t make you buy an entire set?
You would have to special order it and that part number would have to be sourced from Honda of America ( Torrance California Office ).. you can get them but the dealer parts rep would have to be the one requesting it.

FC1E5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
You would have to special order it and that part number would have to be sourced from Honda of America ( Torrance California Office ).. you can get them but the dealer parts rep would have to be the one requesting it.
I will be contacting them in a bit actually

RickDick

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CIVIC SI 2017 Sedan
Country flag
Yea they resolved all my issues !
Honestly no not at all. I didn’t instal the 19s that came with the package so I could tell pretty well there was no drop.
Have you had the chance to use this new suspension in the cold winter season? below -15 degree Celcius? The original rear suspension knocks when it's cold outside. I wanted to know if this suspension could solve my winter suspension problem.

What kind of problem did you have with your SI civic engine?

Thank you for helping me with your experience

FC1E5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
Spoke to someone at HOA, you cannot get them individually. Maybe in the future.

JDM_DOHC_SiR

Uncle Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Spoke to someone at HOA, you cannot get them individually. Maybe in the future.
Ouch that sucks .. you’d have to buy a full set if you needed a spare:confused:
Sponsored