HFP Side Skirts for Honda Si Sedan- New Never Used - Maryland - $400

wintercast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline 2009, Si Coupe 2019
Country flag
I am posting a set of side skirts for the Honda Si 10th gen . These were purchased for a 2017 Lunar Silver Si Sedan and simply never installed. The car was sold (bought a Type R). They are still wrapped and have never been opened. Stored in climate controlled storage. Located in Maryland and for local pick up only (will not ship but may be willing to meet at a mutually good location). Will respond back with some photos. They just show the skirts still wrapped, we don't want to unwrap them just for photos. But if you want them, you can view them before you buy. Lunar Silver - but with such a light color, you can repaint them or wrap them to suit your color needs.

I am posting this for my BF - he no longer has an SI - and i ended up getting an SI Coupe :)
Sponsored

AlexOBrien1

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
I am posting a set of side skirts for the Honda Si 10th gen . These were purchased for a 2017 Lunar Silver Si Sedan and simply never installed. The car was sold (bought a Type R). They are still wrapped and have never been opened. Stored in climate controlled storage. Located in Maryland and for local pick up only (will not ship but may be willing to meet at a mutually good location). Will respond back with some photos. They just show the skirts still wrapped, we don't want to unwrap them just for photos. But if you want them, you can view them before you buy. Lunar Silver - but with such a light color, you can repaint them or wrap them to suit your color needs.

I am posting this for my BF - he no longer has an SI - and i ended up getting an SI Coupe :)
I am interested