BoostedSiCoupe

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
i disagree with ppl saying that the side skirts dont make a difference. they are subtly different but they make the car look way more aggressive especially on the coupe.

compare 2 pics of the same color with the hfp sides and the regular skirts and youll see the difference they make is huge.
Sponsored

MtnBikeAZ1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
i disagree with ppl saying that the side skirts dont make a difference. they are subtly different but they make the car look way more aggressive especially on the coupe.

compare 2 pics of the same color with the hfp sides and the regular skirts and youll see the difference they make is huge.
I agree, the side skirts do make a difference and they look better. The HFP skirts are the ones on top in the first two pictures. They look great on the coupe, but I think they improve the look of the sedan also.
Honda Civic 10th gen HFP Package on 17 CIVIC SI IMG_7426.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen HFP Package on 17 CIVIC SI IMG_7427.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen HFP Package on 17 CIVIC SI IMG_7430.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen HFP Package on 17 CIVIC SI IMG_7431.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen HFP Package on 17 CIVIC SI IMG_7859.JPG

jdmclock

First Name
ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si sedan
Country flag
Did you do the Mugen front lip + garnish install yourself? How was it and did you need to remove the front bumper?
Yes my buddy and I did the install. No bumper removal necessary. We did remove the fake vents for the bumper garnishes install.

slothy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
Yes my buddy and I did the install. No bumper removal necessary. We did remove the fake vents for the bumper garnishes install.
Nice. Easy install? Any youtube links to check out for the install?

jdmclock

First Name
ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si sedan
Country flag
Nice. Easy install? Any youtube links to check out for the install?
I didn't find any youtube videos for the install. a couple pics from some Japanese dudes at Spoon's Type One shop was all I found. It comes with Japanese instructions. in the instructions it comes with paper templates you put on your bumper and under the lip area for installation. I recommend scanning those templates and printing them that way you keep the original instruction manual with templates intact. it's fairly simple install... the hardest part was drilling into the bumper for the bumper garnishes... hard just because it's like dang.. I'm about to drill a hole into my painted bumper.. no coming back after that! if you check my IG I have a small video clip.

Brakes88

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 TYP SI
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I bought the entire kit all the way down to the black lug nuts and installed myself. My thoughts are here: True Cost of Adding a HFP Kit & Couple of Install Tips
I'm really happy with it. Just some of the highlights: HFP rims are made by Enkei and I saved 4lbs per wheel/tire over stock. The ride is greatly improved in normal mode with the stock wheels. In Sport mode, the dampeners are tighter - less body lean. I like the look of the side spoilers and they are supposed to provide 30% more downforce. I was going to have the lip painted blue to match my car, but the red grew on me. I Autocross my Si, so the grippier tires and better suspension have been a great add to my car and I like the looks of the HFP package.
IMG_7862.jpeg
Did you drive the car much before the hfp suspension upgrade? Feel much of a difference? And do you still feel it was worth it? I just got the "aero kit" as its listed in Canada for 2019. lip and side skirt but I've debated the suspension upgrade.

Honda Civic 10th gen HFP Package on 17 CIVIC SI 20190504_134526

aldo

Banned
Banned
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Did you drive the car much before the hfp suspension upgrade? Feel much of a difference? And do you still feel it was worth it? I just got the "aero kit" as its listed in Canada for 2019. lip and side skirt but I've debated the suspension upgrade.

20190504_134526.jpg
That yellow coupe with the red lip and matching yellow side spoilers is eye catching, I like!

MtnBikeAZ1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag

20190504_134526.jpg
The suspension package consists of new dampers, new damper module and new springs. I absolutely think its worth the cost. In regular mode with the stock wheels, the ride is much smoother. In Sport mode, there's less body lean. The install is pretty straight forward. The only PIA is the pulling the rear seat, interior side panel to get to the damper module. Since I got the whole kit, I also like the HFP wheels which are made by Enkei.

BoostedSiCoupe

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
The suspension package consists of new dampers, new damper module and new springs. I absolutely think its worth the cost. In regular mode with the stock wheels, the ride is much smoother. In Sport mode, there's less body lean. The install is pretty straight forward. The only PIA is the pulling the rear seat, interior side panel to get to the damper module. Since I got the whole kit, I also like the HFP wheels which are made by Enkei.
the hfp suspension kit would be perfect if it at least lowered the car .5 inch or so. like what was honda thinking keeping designing it to be stock height??

MtnBikeAZ1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
the hfp suspension kit would be perfect if it at least lowered the car .5 inch or so. like what was honda thinking keeping designing it to be stock height??
I get the desire for a "lowered" look to the car. But when your actually driving the car with the full HFP suspension, its not missing anything. I autocross my car and with the HFP suspension, 19" wheels and PS4s, it handles great, has great grip and very little body lean. I had one of the best autocrossers drive my car because I wanted to know if it needed a bigger rear sway bar. It was amazing to ride with him driving my car. He drives a rear wheel, mid engine car (3rd gen MR2). He took 6 seconds off my best time and said the car was extremely well-balanced, no real understeer. So basically, I just need to get better at driving... But these cars are impressive in the hands of a really good driver. Case in point: In autocross GS, stock class, our cars compete against Focus STs (with like 50 more HP) and GTIs which also have more HP. The 2018 champion for "G" Street was driving a 2018 Civic Si - Yeah Baby!

Civicbruh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2013 Kawasaki ZX6R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag