Hey JR, two questions about the artificial rise in knock control in the non-Si's

kytos

First Name
Marcos
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
CIVIC SPORT 1.5t 2017 EUDM
Country flag
It's not even written in english :(
He just replied from a translated page in turkish, he may be asking support for 5AN-G520 or something.
Sponsored

kadireren

First Name
kadir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.5T Hatchback Sport + CVT (182ps)
Country flag
He just replied from a translated page in turkish, he may be asking support for 5AN-G520 or something.
ı talked to hım on the phone and he told me he has just got the tsp stage 1 tune but he has no map switch support because of his ecu. And I told him to contact Ktuner about it.

NewCivicRs

First Name
CIVIC.FK4
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.5 Turbo RS
Country flag
I see.

@kasırga Just update your Ktuner software. If it supports, you will find *Eliminate Artifical Knock Control Rise*

naldy

First Name
mick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Sport Hatchback
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
@gtman have you noticed much difference between the old starter 21 and the new one with artificial knock rise turned off?

Me personally, I feel like the power delivery on the low end is smoother somehow? My car was pretty jumpy driving around town but this seems to have smoothed out the low end considerably. but i can’t tell if it’s this new tune or just in my head lol.

most likely i probably just changed throttle and/or turbo responsiveness without realizing it but i’m curious

any thoughts?

OP
OP
gtman

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
@gtman have you noticed much difference between the old starter 21 and the new one with artificial knock rise turned off?

Me personally, I feel like the power delivery on the low end is smoother somehow? My car was pretty jumpy driving around town but this seems to have smoothed out the low end considerably. but i can’t tell if it’s this new tune or just in my head lol.

most likely i probably just changed throttle and/or turbo responsiveness without realizing it but i’m curious

any thoughts?
I'm still using the Phearable 1.5 which doesn't have this feature.

piterek

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatch Sport Touring, 2010 Subaru Forester, 2015 Yamaha FJ-09
Country flag
I'm still using the Phearable 1.5 which doesn't have this feature.
...is there an updated tune? I don't see one on the website. I just bought and loaded the 1.5 last week. Fantastic tune, but I will miss the ability to adjust idle speed. Maybe I will reach out and ask.

Sleeper_FK7

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Hatchback Sport CVT FK7
Country flag
That seems to be the case. It's not available on my TSP tunes, but it is accessible through the 21 PSI starter tune.
Artificial Knock can be disabled on TSP Stage 1 tune through the mods on Hondata. Never get any knocks or knock rise pass .54-.55 no matter how hard I push it. (Pure 93oct + 1 gal e85) Figured I'd show this since I found it messing around hondata about to switch to Ktuner but now I'm not sure anymore. Probably will still switch to ktuner just so I can turn off the CEL when I install my dp fp since it's not an option on Hondata (big sad) Hoping I can find the option to disable Artificial Knock Rise in my new Phearable Tune on ktuner but haven't found much luck on here.

Honda Civic 10th gen Hey JR, two questions about the artificial rise in knock control in the non-Si's TSP Stage 1 Artificial Knock Disabled.JPG
Sponsored