First Name
Darius
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
anybody know how much power is from a Race Prl Cold air cobra intake paired with ktuner dual stage 23 psi with race maf config i maxed out all my settings its drives aggressive af it feels faster then tsp1 tune imo im just trying to figure out how much power im making without going to a dyno cvt btw

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
anybody know how much power is from a Race Prl Cold air cobra intake paired with ktuner dual stage 23 psi with race maf config i maxed out all my settings its drives aggressive af it feels faster then tsp1 tune imo im just trying to figure out how much power im making without going to a dyno cvt btw
Nobody can give you exact numbers.

The TSP Stage 1 definitely has more power than the base KTuner.

The reason the KTuner tune feels aggressive af is because you maxed out all the settings. So from a start to maybe 4500 rpm it will feel fast. After 5,000 rpm or so the acceleration drops off a cliff.

Power on the TSP is much more linear so it feels a bit softer down low, but it rockets at higher rpm.

Btw, you mentioned you run the Starter 23, but that tune isn't available on your hatch. You run the 21 psi tune.

Last edited:

dldaves

First Name
Darius
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Nobody can give you exact numbers.

The TSP Stage 1 definitely has more power than the base KTuner.

The reason the KTuner tune feels aggressive af is because you maxed out all the settings. So from a start to maybe 4500 rpm it will feel fast. After 5,000 rpm or so the acceleration drops off a cliff.

Power on the TSP is much more linear so it feels a bit softer down low, but it rockets at higher rpm.

Btw, you mentioned you run the Starter 23, but that tune isn't available on your hatch. You run the 21 psi tune.
oh ok yeah your right that tune name is confusing to me name wise lol i tried to run tsp1 tune with the intake but i was idling rough and barely accelerated it was extremely laggy

kytos

First Name
Marcos
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
CIVIC SPORT 1.5t 2017 EUDM
Country flag
oh ok yeah your right that tune name is confusing to me name wise lol i tried to run tsp1 tune with the intake but i was idling rough and barely accelerated it was extremely laggy
You have to read a little bit more :p Now I understand why you post in this thread. Anyway, you have to select the MAF RACE option when purchasing the TSP tune. Ask by mail if they can send you the tune with that option.

dldaves

First Name
Darius
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
You have to read a little bit more :p Now I understand why you post in this thread. Anyway, you have to select the MAF RACE option when purchasing the TSP tune. Ask by mail if they can send you the tune with that option.
oh i already bought the tune had it like 6 mnths i just bought the prl intake 2 weeks ago

kytos

First Name
Marcos
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
oh i already bought the tune had it like 6 mnths i just bought the prl intake 2 weeks ago
ah, ok. Don't use the tune without the proper maf scale tho.

kytos

First Name
Marcos
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
A few users in Spain testing the fix @KTuner . Seems way better than before tho they need to test specific situations. :)

varge

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.5T 4D Elegance EUDM
Country flag
I downloaded 1.0.9.5 from the site, flashed my previous tune with the new version and oh my god, it's sooooo smooth around 1500rpm …

Thanks @KTuner for the update, and thanks to all the folks that worked to get the data and make this update come to life!!!

dldaves

First Name
Darius
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
i bought the tsp1 race config tune to go with the prl cold air race intake and its much better then the ktuner stock tune.

kytos

First Name
Marcos
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
i bought the tsp1 race config tune to go with the prl cold air race intake and its much better then the ktuner stock tune.
Do you mean the stutter or the tune itself?

dldaves

First Name
Darius
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
i used to get that stutter though on ktuner base map

Beansley

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
I downloaded 1.0.9.5 from the site, flashed my previous tune with the new version and oh my god, it's sooooo smooth around 1500rpm …

Thanks @KTuner for the update, and thanks to all the folks that worked to get the data and make this update come to life!!!
Where do you see the new version? 1.0.9.4 is only coming up for me.

*edit nm found it on the beta site.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
So is this a manual transmission/Euro ecu issue only? I haven't had this to any noticeable degree on my KTuner or TSP tunes with my non-Si CVT turbo.
Sponsored