Heres my 18 civic sedan lx what do you think?

abromc454jive

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LX Coupe
Common on 2016-2018 Sedan and Hatchbacks. I see them all the time. 2017 grille/bumper replaced twice in 1 year.
Oh my god, I have an 18 coupe and the grill had a gap on the driver side above the head light. I dropped it off last week and had it fixed. Now this week the passenger side has come loose. What the hell!

BklynBoy55

Since '84 CRX, Civic Wagon, Accord, CRV & Civic
First Name
Norm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sport Hatchback
Country flag
Got a good deal on the set rims and tires for 700 cdn.
That does seem like a great price.
I've been looking on thee BBS website but for the life of me I cannot identify the wheels that you have on the car.
Can you identify the model of the wheels - it would be helpful to me as well as others who are interested.

OP
OP
Locksedan

Locksedan

First Name
Lock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 civic lx sedan
Country flag
Oh my god, I have an 18 coupe and the grill had a gap on the driver side above the head light. I dropped it off last week and had it fixed. Now this week the passenger side has come loose. What the hell!
that sucks man lol I'm knocking on wood

OP
OP
Locksedan

Locksedan

First Name
Lock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 civic lx sedan
Country flag
That does seem like a great price.
I've been looking on thee BBS website but for the life of me I cannot identify the wheels that you have on the car.
Can you identify the model of the wheels - it would be helpful to me as well as others who are interested.
Yes il have a look tonight and try and figure out the model. Mesh BBS wheels look good on anything
Sponsored