Here we grow! Welcoming Nima to Unity Performance!

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Current Fleet: 18 Si, 20 FK8, 23 FL5
Country flag
Hey CivicX,

Celebrating people is a huge part of my belief in growing any brand :) I want to welcome my fellow 10th Gen Civic enthusiast, a great customer and friend, Nima to the Unity Performance team !!! ?

Nima started off as a customer earlier this year, we became good friends, he's purchased and helped test many parts for the FK8 platform for me this year on both Street and Track, and even helped me move to the new shop last month!

I was feeling pretty overwhelmed working a 9-5 day job, and then Unity from 5 - 1 AM. I needed a better idea to keep my sanity, and stay on stay on top of growth. I invited Nima over two weeks ago to have a chat, and he was totally caught off-guard and not expecting me to offer him a role on the spot ? Nima's character as an always upbeat and helpful person is known by all that have had the pleasure to meet him in our local community - whether stopping on the side of the highway to help stranded motorists, or bring by meals for friends working late on cars without second thought. I'm extremely grateful to him for accepting my offer; Nima's been learning the ins and outs super fast these past two weeks, and we're having fun while getting things done ?

Unity Performance is mostly known in the 1.5T and Si circles, but with Nima on board spearheading the addition of tried and true tested Civic Type R parts, we look forward to becoming a fan favorite among FK8 owners as well. Nima is no newcomer to performance (currently running 12.6 at 112mph, and sub 1:23 laps at TMP) in his FBO 2018 Type R that will keep getting faster as we will test many upgrades on his car, and he gets in more seat time!

Please give him a warm welcome, you will be seeing lots of him here as we will be sharing this account to post together :)

Honda Civic 10th gen Here we grow! Welcoming Nima to Unity Performance! DSC_1441.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Here we grow! Welcoming Nima to Unity Performance! 1606618365559

Honda Civic 10th gen Here we grow! Welcoming Nima to Unity Performance! 1606618395729

hivshxjaaa

First Name
hivshxjaaa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw e60
Country flag
on the thought of his buddy zhuge qing, zhang chulan and feng baobao came to resolve the case with the help of "anywhere" business enterprise. how does zhang chulan display his competencies to assist the king trap the black hand backstage? what wonderful overall performance will zhuge qing, wang ye and others have? who're the people who covet the "8 wonders"? "under one guy-becoming a member of the world" may be introducedsoon!
e-commerce website