zachmeyer99

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
I’m looking to install LED turn signals at all 4 corners on my 2017 Hatchback Sport. I ordered Morimoto bulbs and resistors from TheRetrofitSource. I swapped out the rear halogens without issue and planned to install the load resistors at the front. When I started on the front, I got confused about how to splice the resistor wires onto the existing headlight wires. I watched this video about installing resistors but am still not getting it. My question is: am I supposed to just clamp each resistor wire onto each turn signal wire using this blue clip and done? Or am I missing something here? Thanks I’m advance!

Honda Civic 10th gen Help with Resistor for LED Turn Signals 7DBB4AD6-D859-4667-9055-634C877051C4
Honda Civic 10th gen Help with Resistor for LED Turn Signals 9F6230B8-8D1A-4F8C-A412-6AD0EE6DE4E1
Honda Civic 10th gen Help with Resistor for LED Turn Signals 7DBB4AD6-D859-4667-9055-634C877051C4

LegoEggrollz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda civic Hatchback LX/Sensing
Country flag
bought LED turn signals from TypeRleds.com and bought a plug and play load resistor from a YouTuber called DiyCarModz , stopped my Hyperflashing, its been over a year now and the load resistors are still good.
edit: i am clueless about your question but if you dont wanna splice into your harness than this one i posted is a good alternative :)

PN_man

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si (Lunar Silver)
Country flag
I found these with a built in resistor. I only put them in the back but they should fit the front as well. No hyperflashing.

If you want to use what you have - those clips slice through the insulation on the wire so you you do clip the resistor to the wire.