dt17

First Name
Daryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic hatchback turbo 2017
Country flag
Hi, i am not very experienced with cars so i apologize if i asked a silly question

I am going to get a CUSCO 22mm REAR SWAY BAR and as they don't have Endlinks, i want to use Honda Accord's 52320-TLB-A00 Endlinks on my Civic Hatchback

Are both of these non-adjustable? Will it be too much Increase in Torsional Springrate?(cause oversteer)
I read that Eibach and Whilteline RSB + Endlinks are adjustable

I read thru the forums and saw people with Cusco 22mm or Accord's Endlinks but i want to make sure if i would not have any issues with fitment with both installed together

Current Mods are
KTuner v1.2 TSP with stage 1
CVT Oil Cooler
27Won FTSB
27Won RMM
Sponsored

Last edited:

bluehatch17

First Name
bluehatch17
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sport touring hatchback. 2019 Coupe sport.
Country flag
They will fit. They are not adjustable. But I am just wondering why you are going with Cusco cause it’s one of the more expensive options out there.

I would go with maybe progress technology. It’s about 1/2 the price!

OP
OP
dt17

dt17

First Name
Daryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic hatchback turbo 2017
Country flag
They will fit. They are not adjustable. But I am just wondering why you are going with Cusco cause it’s one of the more expensive options out there.

I would go with maybe progress technology. It’s about 1/2 the price!
Thanks for your kind reply! I was actually going for Eibach(from the distributor here) but they are not in stock/and also not interested to order in for me in my country of residence.. Cusco has stock(also from distributor) and is about US$290 with installation here

If i want Eibach or Whiteline or even Progress. i would need to pay for the shipping + taxes into Thailand. The accord Endlinks are probably available locally

Any idea how harsh will be the Cusco 22mm?
  • (CTR) Progress 22.2mm sway = 640 lbs/in. (soft)
  • Progress 22.2mm sway = 740 lbs/in. (middle)
  • Progress 22.2mm sway = 850 lbs/in. (firm) This is all the sway bar rate you will need for autocross and track use
Sponsored