@thatblu_si

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Aegean Blue 2019 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Hey guys what's up, it's been a while but I finally got around to doing the orl flex fuel kit and prl cobra Cai with race maf. So after the install of both mods I hooked up to my hondata and uploaded a base map calibration for +9 psi and checked off the boxes for prl cobra with race maf and added the flex fuel option. On this initial calibration I was noticing my fans weren't turning on so I went back into hondata and disabled the ECT2 sensor and that got my fans working. But now I have a code for thermostat threshold. I will get the exact code tomorrow morning and post it here. I also noticed my knock control going up after doing a few pulls in sport. Any tips on these issues? Anything would be appreciated. I plan on getting tuned soon but gota save up the money so I just want the car to run good until then
Sponsored

PRL Motorsports

Premium Performance Products
Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
prlmotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si, 2016 Civic EX-T, 2018 Type R
Country flag
Please double check your ground connection and all other connections just to be sure. Try reflashing again, if you're still having issues email [email protected] and one of our associates will assist you through this best they can!

OP
OP
@thatblu_si

@thatblu_si

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Please double check your ground connection and all other connections just to be sure. Try reflashing again, if you're still having issues email [email protected] and one of our associates will assist you through this best they can!
Thank you so much! I will be emailing you guys soon!

OP
OP
@thatblu_si

@thatblu_si

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Hey just an update, the wonderful staff over at PRL walked me through everything in order to get the calibration 100% right. Cars running harder than ever now, thanks alot guys!
Sponsored